THE MEG...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
A major blockbuster shark movie? What year is this, again? Either way, this looks pretty awesome.

Reactions: Red Rain

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the book its based on...
although the film looks a lot different.

I just like kaiju/monster/giant animals films...
And now I got another book to read thanks, amigo.

I am just amazed it's a major blockbuster movie really. Usually, Shark movies are revered for the Indies and Sci-Fi Channel. Also, I am a fan of Kaiju movies as well so I may have to go see this.

Reactions: Red Rain

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well...I now know why I like you so much.

:thumbsup:

No Homo.
Please for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster quit saying No Homo. That bugs me beyond belief, lol. And here I thought you liked because I was an awesome person when really it is because I like Kaiju movies, the more you know, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Please for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster quit saying No Homo.
You have to be careful these days...every second person
is a online sexual predator...& while I'm bisexual...I'm not
here to have a "relationship" with anyone.

I'm mainly here to talk about wrestling & other media that
entertains me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You have to be careful these days...every second person
is a online sexual predator...& while I'm bisexual...I'm not
here to have a "relationship" with anyone.

I'm mainly here to talk about wrestling & other media that
entertains me.
Yeah, I knew you were because you said it in the Say Something About You thread. No homo bugs me because it is stupid and pointless. If chicks can say things "Damn, you look good girl", and other things without saying no homo so can dudes. You know what I mean.

I'm mainly here because...well the same reason actually, lol.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Please for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster quit saying No Homo. That bugs me beyond belief, lol. And here I thought you liked because I was an awesome person when really it is because I like Kaiju movies, the more you know, lol.

I like you, COMPLETELY HOMO! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I should add, in case you don't know me, that I am actually gay but I don't like you for that reason... you just make nice posts and I am in a silly mood.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I like you, COMPLETELY HOMO! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I should add, in case you don't know me, that I am actually gay but I don't like you for that reason... you just make nice posts and I am in a silly mood.
This made me laugh way too much. I only wish I can also give that Laughing rating also, but can't
I knew you were gay. Trust me, I read a lot of things on here. Thanks, I try my best to be positive and nice to everyone and anyone. Everyone likes me because I am nice so it's nothing new, :emoji_laughing:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This made me laugh way too much. I only wish I can also give that Laughing rating also, but can't
I knew you were gay. Trust me, I read a lot of things on here. Thanks, I try my best to be positive and nice to everyone and anyone. Everyone likes me because I am nice so it's nothing new, :emoji_laughing:

I always try to make everyone so that makes me happy :) And thanks for the really positive message :) I use a LOT of emoticons :)

You should get that on a shirt Jakey-Jake...

COMPLETELY HOMO!

lol that would be fun. I do have a lot of rainbow stuff so it would fit in.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I always try to make everyone so that makes me happy :emoji_slight_smile: And thanks for the really positive message :emoji_slight_smile: I use a LOT of emoticons :emoji_slight_smile:
No problemo, amigo. Eh, I don't use emoticons because I am a loser and I don't really care for them.

And now you sound like Michael Cole...
You mean MAGGLE!, lol. Alos, I just sound like WWE on every RAW, SD, PPV, or anything they do.