The Mean Personality Test [QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Take the quiz and share your results! (Any of you sick of these yet? lol)
The quiz is meant to be "mean" as well so it will insult you no matter what you get. lol

The Mean Personality Test

Mine:

The Mad Scientist
You just love taking things apart and seeing how they tick. I hear meth addicts and serial killers are also like that. Hope you're proud of your freaky habits. You're creepy with how thoughtful you are. You want to get the bottom of every problem, but guess what? There isn't a solution for everything. Try relaxing for once in your life.
-----------------------------------

Sounds about right. It bothers me when I can't figure something out be it with people, animals, or objects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
c56a3b4f1d76a70f89e8734fe2134fe3.png
Good to see the quiz is back to insulting me...

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Take the quiz and share your results! (Any of you sick of these yet? lol)
The quiz is meant to be "mean" as well so it will insult you no matter what you get. lol

The Mean Personality Test

Mine:

The Mad Scientist
You just love taking things apart and seeing how they tick. I hear meth addicts and serial killers are also like that. Hope you're proud of your freaky habits. You're creepy with how thoughtful you are. You want to get the bottom of every problem, but guess what? There isn't a solution for everything. Try relaxing for once in your life.
-----------------------------------

Sounds about right. It bothers me when I can't figure something out be it with people, animals, or objects.

same

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The Mad Scientist
bc3dff4c-f695-49ff-84b0-4ad7b8225867.jpg

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
The Pollyanna

480d6b22-0941-44d1-91d8-83b735f4c9aa.jpg

You believe in the truth. You believe in both mercy and justice... You are a really naive individualist, you know that? Peace on earth and goodwill toward men is all fine and good, but when the real action starts you won't be anywhere to be found. You'll be found lying on your bedroom floor and crying while you listen to depressing music. If you want to change the world, actually do something with yourself.

YET, I'M A DAMN MARINE....GO F**K YOURSELF, QUIZ!! LOL
200.gif