The Mac

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Why was he banned? I remember when he was, I was told there was A HUGE story behind it, that was extremely confusing.. What is it ?

MikeRaw

Woah, he as tss? He seemed way different on that account than on Jerico,d Shane McMahon, Jeff Parkins, TSS and Paragon of Virtue... Man, he actually seemed normal on that account, even though he was a dickbag spammer still.

Wrestling Station

There are so many stuff going on man. Believe me, it gives you headache more than anything.
Be happy that the staff are not lazy, and doing great job :yes:

kudos to IWF staff and members :y: lets hXc i mean... :shifty: lol.

MikeRaw

Thats so crazy. I mean, The Mac and TSS had totally different personalities. Ya, they both are smurfs, but, The Mac didnt seem as stupid. TSS is a fucked up dude. He was obviously pretening to be that stupid in his TSS account then. And lol, tss and The Mac "feuded" with eachother, so he was playing feuds with himself, lol.

This Guy

^^and how sad is it that it wasn't the first time someone had an arguement with themselves on this forum

MikeRaw

(To this Guy) It isnt? lol, damn, sometimes, Im embarrased to be human :laugh:

This Guy

nope. I can't recall who. Other then Small Show I can't think of anyone or anything in recent memory. But I do know its happened before.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I don't think TSS was Mac the whole time, I reckon he just got macs pass or sommit, cause they were both online at similar times.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TSS told me he hacked The Mac's account on MSN, as well as someone else's who I can't recall. They were banned the same night.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So TheMac had nothing to do with it, he must feel well pissed off.