The live discussion issue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I could be totally wrong, but shouldnt the LD controlled during the PPV be different than the one during RAW last night? We had the same problem with RAW, as you have to post to get an update on others posting. It makes it hard to even want to discuss, especially with RAW being as bad as it was.

But at Battlegrounds, the LD worked perfect. If im wrong with assuming there is some difference that can be changed for raw/impact to make LD's work like they did sunday, go ahead and delete the thread.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
This was probably my fault. I removed something but forgot to remove something else.

Live threads should be fine from now on though.

sry

mWdbj2Z.png

Hopefully coming out with something to make livethreads better though, whenever I get some free time to make it releasable.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not sure why it would work suddenly on Sunday and not last night. The plugin is the same, I activated it in the same way but just changed the section.

I have no idea, and thought i would look like a huge dick (way different from normal) for posting this, but im glad you didnt notice/were busy/sleeping at 2-4am and werent aware.

It worked perfect for the PPV, you didnt have to post to see the comments above, it would display an alert and said post would be available even if you werent posting. RAW the next night it was back to the issue.

Im not sure what it is but thanks Coon I never got to steal that gif. Hook it up.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have no idea, and thought i would look like a huge dick (way different from normal) for posting this, but im glad you didnt notice/were busy/sleeping at 2-4am and werent aware.

It worked perfect for the PPV, you didnt have to post to see the comments above, it would display an alert and said post would be available even if you werent posting. RAW the next night it was back to the issue.

Im not sure what it is but thanks Coon I never got to steal that gif. Hook it up.

You're not a dick. The live discussion isn't very "live" when it's not working. Hopefully it's fixed so I can join in again. I can't stand the constant refresh, and not getting my alerts. It's the best part of the forum IMO. Hopefully everything is squared away, i'm with ya on it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson