The Legacy Pledge...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

The rules and regulations of Legacy...

1. Only one member of said organization is allowed to wear a shirt at any given time.
2. No member shall walk faster than Randy Orton down the entrance ramp.
3. During "promo time" only one member besides Orton is permitted to speak. And said speech must be limited to 5 or less sentences.
4. Any individuality or personality is strongly discouraged.
5. Aside from generic Legacy t-shirts, nothing should be worn or played indicating the presence of a stable.
6. ALWAYS split up when seeking to take out a formidable main event adversary.
7. Always looked suprised and scared when Orton attacks/punts someone.
8. Facial hair is not allowed.
9. Neither are Pacific Islanders.
10. No one shall be shinier or more tan than Randy Orton.
11. Always come to the ring together. Except when there is a fight, then you must take at least a minute too long to make your run in.

guys got any more?

davidian13

Reaction score
During a scuffle "always" leave Cody Rhodes alone in the ring to get the brunt of the beating from the maineventer

I love this thread

noumenon

Gotta number them, so we can get a complete list. That was #12.

seX-Power

13. If it looks like you're losing heat, just bag out dad for a while.

MikeRaw

Thread of the year so far, lol. This is great...
14. Matching ring gear? Not aloud.

I actually find that one to be odd, too. They don't wear the same clothes out of the ring, so you'd think they'd have ring gear that matches. But last night, I noticed Ted has like black and silver tights, Orton has "Orton" written on his ass (why?), and Cody is sporting generic black ones.

noumenon

15. No member's thighs shall be more muscular than Randy Orton's.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
16. No member shall shave their head in an attempt to keep Orton's appearance fresh.

straight_edge76

17, If your last name isn't Orton you dont need charisma!

Soulpower

18.Must be willing to get beatdown by either Batista/HHH/Cena on a weekly basis.

LKP

19. Legacy/Orton should always main event every week no matter how shit the match stip is.

I'm sick of them wrestling 2 vs 3 2 vs 1 and these stupid 6 man tag matches as the main event every week. Hey im an Orton fan and im getting sick of it.
This thread is great BTW :)

straight_edge76

I completely agree with LKP

20. We must look like Baywatch rejects in our wrestling gear.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i know ppl might not like this but i think after awhile natayla should join legacy ..reason being that she think here hart name is bigger than carrying davy boy smiths name..that would be awesome, legacy needs a woman

Klide

^legacy needs a woman ACKWARD!! but if there would be one it dosent need to be natalya cause natalya is already fited in Hart attack..but lacey von erich would fit fine with legacy if they needed a woman

mancilla 86

Reaction score
that would also be good ..i just think ppl might get tiredof staring at 3 guys in underwear all the time..a girl adds something

Travis40

...why would Legacy need a woman?

Name one good stable that had a woman in it, while the stable was going strong.