The King's Court

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

So as you are all well aware, I have won a close battle with TIO a few days ago to become the King of the Forum here on IWF. I would like to thank my voters, friends, the haters (Beer, that means you, but I still love you), and especially my kickass running mate, The Italian Outsider. Great guy, awesome poster, and an exceptional running mate :)

With all that aside, a few have asked me personally who would be considered in my court (aka. King Wordlife's Court)

So I have made some serious thought, and this is how it shall go:

Also, if you don't care to be involved, or care for this thread, or me, then you can fuck the fuck off cause I probably don't fucking like you at all anyways... Just a heads up.

Moving on:

King - WORDLIFE (obviously)
Queen - JurassicBonez (he stated that they wanted to be Queen... well so be it... your my Queen) :shifty:
Apprentice - J (me and Jordan go WAY back, too far too remember back on this forum!!! J is my brother!!!)

Je$ter - Blaze (this motherfucker is a goof ball... deserves to be here)
Jester In Command - LKP (the epic one, second in command to the always hated and funny Blaze)

Second in Command - Xtremebadass (must I fucking explain why Mike should be here? I've known this guy for almost 6 years now, one of my best friends, so don't ask me WHY he's here, cause it needs no explanation)

Duke - Mike Chaos (another no need for explanation... third in command for sure, easily, I have no reason to fucking explain why he belongs here, I have TOO many reasons, one main one is that he's loyal)

Prince - Qwake (been great since 2008, one of my favorite posters on the forum!)
Nobleman - Solid Stinger (he's brave, noble, and a deciding vote in the court.... )

Margraves - Straight_Edge76 (Josh gets no explanation either... one bad ass motherfucker who deserves this spot) and Solid Stinger (this guy deserves the Margraves backup role, one of the more prominent positions in the court)

Barons - Kizza (or whatever his name is now. I love this guy, easily well deserved in my court) and noumenon (no explanation either, Rob deserves it all, baddest motherfucker on the planet!)

Justice Enforcer - The Renegade Diesel (one of my first good friends to vote for me.... Justice is Served Bitches)

Earl - Monkeystyle (the thug himself, running through the towns kicking ass and taking names)

Countess - Wrestling Station (I love this guy, but he's MS's bitch hehehehe.... just kidding, but seriously, the two go well together) :)

Noble - The Quintastic One (seriously? Needs to introduction as to why he should be on my court, one awesome dude)

The Hereditary Knight - TheoBrown (smurf's fuck shit up, he battles and fights for the power and strength of assholes like the rest of us to fulfill the Kings orders) :shifty:

The Entertainer - Famou$ (cause he brings the bitches, hoes, and humor to the court)

The Evil Chamberlain - The Italian Outsider (ITALIANO BROTHERS REUNITE! LET THE POWER BE TOO STRONG TO WITHSTAND!)

Concubine - seX-Power (I mean, its sex, and power, and fighting for them both, attracting men with his women-like abilities)

My Eight Knights -
-TJ- (always been close member to me, easily deserves the spot), Warrior (one sick ass dude, can't forget bout him)
Beer (a real asshole who takes no names nor prisoners but likes to fuck shit up)
Peepshow (fight for the right, to kill, not party... Lucas "The Great")
Dre (bringing the entertainment to the party through musical influences and fighting)
Matt's Legs (crazy bastard fighting for his lifestyle... kickass!!!)
Hometown Kid (Dylan is the shit, personally love this motherfucker, he can get the job done!)

and last but not least

This Guy (This guy, no pun intended, understands the true power of war... baddass dude),

So there you have it... the commencement is fulfilled and complete, I acknowledge my furthered Court, and I your King would like to thank you all for supporting me in quest for Kingship

:) Thank You Court :)

straight_edge76

lol no lies Alex I had to google what a few of those meant lol.

Wrestling Station

arl - Monkeystyle (the thug himself, running through the towns kicking ass and taking names
Countess - Wrestling Station (I love this guy, but he's MS's bitch hehehehe.... just kidding, but seriously, the two go well together)
still, you have no idea what happens in bed >____>

Beer

I'm being viewed as a dick, but one people can like.

I'm cool with that.

Wordlife

And Beer, you may be a dick, sometimes, but that's your character... I respect that :)

-TJ-

So.... How long before the IWF revolution happens?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wordlife

First off, TJ, your in my court... so what revolution??? :shifty:

AND second... MIKE I AGREE....

YOU BITCHES DISRESPECT ME, I HAVE MY SOURCES TO GET YOU REMOVED, THOUGH IT IS MY COURT, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

I may be proclaimed "the nicest guy on the forum", "happy smiley face guy", the "member with NO enemies" but theres some assholes here who PISS me off... so with that being said, DON'T piss me off

straight_edge76

I may be proclaimed "the nicest guy on the forum", "happy smiley face guy", the "member with NO enemies" but theres some assholes here who PISS me off... so with that being said, DON'T piss me off

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wordlife

I'm not saying, cause I know somethings that others do not know on this forum. I'd rather keep my mouth shut and my hatred to myself thank you very much :)

-TJ-

First off, TJ, your in my court... so what revolution??? :shifty:

WORDLIFE said:
My Eight Knights - Peepshow (fight for the right, to kill, not party... Lucas "The Great"), seX-Power (I mean, its sex, and power, and fighting for them both), Dre (bringing the entertainment to the party through musical influences and fighting), Beer (a real asshole who takes no names nor prisoners but likes to fuck shit up), -TJ- (always been close member to me, easily deserves the spot), Warrior (one sick ass dude, can't forget bout him), Hometown Kid (Dylan is the shit, personally love this motherfucker, he can get the job done!) and last but not least, This Guy (This guy, no pun intended, understands the true power of war... baddass dude),

Oh you tricky....... :shifty: