The King of Comedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
759e146245330ed11a426730c1ac05c6.jpg

if you like black comedy you will love this. I can't believe I had never seen it before tonight

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Scorsese. De Niro.

What more needs to be said? I know none of you goons have seen it so check it out. Post or PM me if you want to watch it online quickly and you are Internet challenged

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I will get it for you when I get home breh

Pretty sure you just google 'watch king of comedy online' and it pops up on like solar movie or something like that.
i can do that. Whats the world on superman and the purge? ive seen the reviews but im not into critics on either type of movie honestly. what have you heard/seen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
i can do that. Whats the world on superman and the purge? ive seen the reviews but im not into critics on either type of movie honestly. what have you heard/seen.
I have heard the Purge is mediocre. Strays away from its main concept and becomes a cliche break in movie. superman I haven't heard yet, think it comes out tonight

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have heard the Purge is mediocre. Strays away from its main concept and becomes a cliche break in movie. superman I haven't heard yet, think it comes out tonight
shit it was last night at midnight here, but still same as today.

Yeah the purge looked to be so dank, I bet the ratings people fucked it up. Great concept still.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Critics give Man of Steel a 5-7/10 rating. All my friends who have seen it enjoyed it though. I'll catch it as soon as I can.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck man of Steel. Watch The King of Comedy. 7.7 imdb for all you imdb marks ( Crayo )