The KenFanShow8!!!:Spam For Something...or Post for Nothing!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:smileysex5: <me dry humping all over the no smuck zone.....but seriously, he's on his 30th show...fuck! so now i'm gonna attempt to catch up and get my number of shows near kaedons :sport: so thats why tha 8th show is already here instead of the usual 3 week wait between shows, so todays topics:
-My Views on: Cosmetic surgery, Rambo, IWF, EWR, Elimination Chambers, The PPVs of Today, some other stuff, some more stuff, would i fuck a girl named "MUFF"?, and etc,etc,etc......on with tha show!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cosmetic Surgery: "Hell, I'd fucking get a pussy right next to my man dick so someday i could bust into a bathroom and piss in two urinals at once and giggle."

RAMBO:"Gory,Gory,Gory....and awesome...I thought it'd suck and shit, but i never saw any other Rambo movie til now, so like...yeah, it was like he summoned Cena Powers(In the good way,not ripping on Johnny) and totally overrcame tha odds and kicked ass....:poster_dev: AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!"

IWF:"Place is cool and shit......better than myspace...so Yeah Word and i got a smiley made after me (KA'DURRH) so FUCK'er YEAH'er!"

EWR:"I made myself and put my skills and shit way up....I won tha title and retired flair...so yeah that game is cool and stuff...word."

Elimination Chambers: "Like I said i never saw one yet, so I'm Fucking pumped up and ready to see this match and figure wether its as good as tha video game one."

The PPV's of Today: "Well WWE are putting forth lots of good build up and effort into their ppvs nowadays and they got a good track record so far from lets say Cyber Sunday to....MANIA 24....and stuff, TNA are starting to get a clue and are starting to put on decent ppvs and such now....ROH...Ring of Honor's putting on "FIVESTAR" pay per views and such...I mean how can u not glaze a knuckle off to some hour long Niggy McGuinuine Draft Matches?"

I'd Fuck a girl named muff...just as long as shes hot....:smileysex5:
PPV review of TNA's Againest All Odds: "Like I fucking bought it...shit! money doesn't grow on Tittz u know."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Who My Favorite Member is here on IWF: "....well....it is "****** 187" :paperbag1: "
Who I think should and will start a Wrestling BOOM: "JOHN CENA!!!....ohh, whoa wait...nevermind, tha ni**a fanz hate him....shit, i guess we gotta wait another decade or so til wrestling becomes mainstream popular again with tha Next'er'er Big Thing'er'er...DAMN!....FUCK! *punches a wall, Kicks a little shitty kitty* "
My Favorite Gimmick Match: "ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH BABY!!!!"
My Favorite Wrestlers of all time: 1.Mr.Kennedy, 2.Shawn Michaels, 3.Dude Love, 4.The Rock, 5.Goldberg(Fuck Tha'INternet World...Goldberg is G*D!).
My Favorite Promotion: WWmuthafucking-E...Boy'eee!!!
My Favorite Finishing move of all time: Figure 4 leg lock
My Favorite piece of ass: Hot Chicks....no dudes!
My Favorite Favorite Topic: The Wrestlers of all time one.
Well thats the show...all done in 27 minutes and...whoever tha fuck counts the seconds is a loser time...so like, I usually wait til like i remember or get bored til i do a show, but due to tha "30"th No Smark Zone, i had to counter back and do a short kind of show today/night/whatever fucking time it is in yo'hood bitch.......
so like...if u ever get a toothpick ...do the right thing and throw it out back in the woods and say "you're home!" so you could tribute Mitch Hedcburn guy..he's fucking funny and he overrdosed....so like...word and shit.
And Remember...."YOU GOTTA SPAM FOR SOMETHING....OR POST FOR NOTHING!":lily:

Rell

Reaction score
Nice, I agree and disagree. I feel people who "spam" should also contribute to serious discussions, at least sometimes. Its the same with guys who are always serious. If you look at the "spammers" (Such as yourself) there isn't a grey area. They're either loved to the point where its almost homosexuality, or they're hated. Its the same deal with guys like Kaedon, who's a great poster, but seems to be in a serious mood 24/7. He's either loved or hated. Now guys like myself, Monkeystyle, Soulpower, etc. are sort of "In-Between". Sure we contribute to serious discussions, but we're not robots like some others. We know how to have fun...

So, Spam isn't all bad, but posting isn't all bad either o_O

WOW, I just posted a serious response in a Kenfan thread :shocking:

Should I attempt suicide?

the dark knight

i actually chuckled over "the no shmuck zone"...

my eyes caught that, im not even trying to read it. thats it, goodbye.

CenaMark54

I love the KenFanShow.

I wanna be a not so special guest.