The KenFanShow7!:Dicks Before Dishonor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*Tales from tha Crypt Opening Sequence,but with KenFan's dick up a diaper in a coffin instead of tha Crypt'keeper skelton dude*

WELCOME!!!.......2 THA!..KENFANSHOW!!!!!!!! Center of Controversary!
Today's show's Theme song is "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit
Anyways:
Many Memorable posts,moments,spams,etc have happened here in this Show of Complete Sexiness. but now after loadz of stuff, i've decided to take this show in a more serious direction(much more like the NoSmarkZone).....so for todays show we'll be "serious"....so like here's a list of whats up on todays show:
-My Views on BuzzBallards,CloverField, Puddle Of Mudd, Myspace,Samoa JOe & etc.
-MY Review of The 2008 ROYAL RUMBLE
-Questions 4 the Kennies
-Movie Review of "Roescoe Jinkens"
-South Park or Bevis &Butthead or Family Guy? which do i like the most?
-Where I think My Status will be on this forum 6 months from now
-My Views on the Current No Way Out Card
-My Mania match card
-What I think of ROH ppvs
-KenFan's TNA views
-Why I think i'm the John Cena of this Forum
-IWF-RoundTable Discussion on Brock Lesnar's UFC debut Gone Wrong
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My VIEWs or tha' HighWay!
-Buzz Ballards: "Well I'm Sure We've all stayed up late jerking off to girlz gone wild commercials, and every now and then some smurf ass buzz ballards commercial comes up and ruins(or adds if ur a QUEER) you're erection, what i'm basically trying to say is i enjoy tha songs, but hate that the commercials ruin my boner.....thats my views on buzz ballards"
-CloverField: "fuck everyone else, I mark 4 monster movies! :tongue1: "
-Puddle Of Mudd: "I like most of their songs, they're pretty cool...but is it Maybe I'm the One? or Lady on the Wall?...i dunno."
-Myspace: "I prefer Msn to any other net chat place, but so far on myspace i've gotten loads of hot chicks to add me so i think myspace is alright, but Kennedy says Myspace is Immoral so i'll just deleate my myspace..."
-Samoa Joe: "I consider joe tha fat kinda white/samoan hardcore holly, meaning that they both have generic attire, music, etc. and they both stiff it hard!...but do i care?...hmmm?...NOPE!"
-ETC.:"The Fuck does lol,lamoa, rolf, and wtf, and etc all mean?!"
KenFan's Royal Rumble review(probably the billion'th review of this ppv):
-MVP vs Ric Flair: "meh...it was alright, but it was Kick ass to hear that Flair's First match was in Rice Lake,Wisconsin, thats like 20-25 miles south east from where i live, Rice Lakes also where I get my cd's, wrestling dvds, and clothes and shit,cause they have a wal mart and alot of other shit there...fucking wicked as hell to hear flair's first match was from there...WORD"
-Chris Jericho vs JBL: "fagaholics!*giggles2self*...nah just kidding, but chris did botch a bulldog, but luckily for him i was grabbing a mountain dew like for that one quick second where he botched the bulldog, so i didn't notice why everyone was boo'ing til i watched the rumble again...pretty alright match."
-Rey Mysterio vs EDGE:"Awesome finish , they had a cool match, should've been a bit longer, so as to kill time and stuff."
-Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy: "Some Cool Moves, smooth kinda action, but it took one rko to finish jeff?...that kinda sucks but oh well...could've been longer,but it was a good title match, but with the awesome build up and last year's kickass lastmanstanding match,to even think these two guys could come close to live up to the expectations would be damn near impossible,but they did have a good match. so...*golf claps*...nice try, and thanks for a pretty good match and for making me feel like a kid again."
-THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH:"I Really,really Love the Royal Rumble Match, not much bothered me. UNDERTAKER & SHAWN MICHAELS the First TWO! Fucking AWESOME!. and i actually LIked most of the surprises and such, only hated that everyone had to bitch out to snuka."
-Overall this Royal Rumble was Awesome. Lots of Stars, good storytelling, an awesome surprise, so an B+ for a good old school good Rumble, the rest of the card was solid ,meaning no test/lashley match to suffer through, but there wasn't really anything as ground breaking as last years lastmanstanding match or that awesome tag team opener from last year, but i'll rank this ppv with about a grade letter of a B-, entertaining & plus its the Rumble.
Questions for the Kennies:
Q1:Did U read the other previous KenFanshows?
Q2:If u did,then what do u consider your favorite memorys of the show?
Q3:Would U Like to See KenFan banned permenatly?
Q4: Do u think KenFan should be more serious?
Movie Review of Roscoe Jinkens: "IT Sucked!" and I prefer Beavis & Butthead more than family guy or south park.
Where I think my Status at this Forum will be 6 months from now: "I'd be here for a year and then people will have to recongize me so HA!:gun_bandana: WAR!"
Views on the No Way Out Card: "I Never Seen An elimination Chamber match live before(or at all for that matter), so this should be Good, and we also have Cena/Orton, Rey/Edge, and Mr.Kennedy vs Ric Flair....sounds good to me, hell i gotta say that WWE are finally starting to pull their heads outta their own ass and are putting on a good to perfect track record of ppvs so far, i mean from Survivor Series to lets say WM24 they've been good at putting on some good build, suspense, match cards, and storytelling, and PayPerViews are actually starting to feel like PPV's again so no more suckass single brand ppvs ...WOOO!"
My Mania Card: -John Cena vs Batista, Orton vs TripleH, Mr.Kennedy vs Finlay(in a something to do with vince,hornswoggle kinda match,idunno)., Y2J vs JBL, MVP vs Matt Hardy, Edge vs Undertaker, MitB ladder match, and some other stuff....WORD!
ROHpayperviews and what i think of them: "FUCK THEM!!...National Televised Wrestling For LIFE!!!......I mean WWE/tna>ringofhomo's....why? cause roh's "MAN UP...in my ass." and "dicks before dishonor" where good "FIVESTAR" PayPERVIEWS....dammit, us who only watch Televised wrestling promotions(the big boy'eez) gotz ta'UNITE and Destroy this lil' chicken little shits to THE GROUND!!!!!...I Tell yar! :gun_bandana: roh....tehe, nah just kidding, roh is fine, its just to easy to make fun of..:tongue1: "
KenFan's tna views: "Shark boyz kinda funny, and angles kinda funny, but most will usually get pissed off and say "TNA shouldn't be doing this stupid shit" but deep down people who say tna shouldn't be doing stupid shit are the ones that are actually glad that they're doing stupid shit, cause they want it to fail in everyway possible...how do i know?, cause i hate tna, and hope it dies....nough said, and sorry to any tna mark."
Why I think i'm the John Cena of this Forum: "cause I can...:tongue1: " ....Suck Fheeps!
Roundtable discussion on Brock's UFC debut gone array
-Roundtable members are kan'tgetitDone(Kae-Ton), PubeStache(Peepz), Durka'Night(DK), and The One and Only Badass mutha fucka KENFAN4life(KF4L):
*Turn up Tha Trouble Plays as KenFan4life makes his way to the table, Doing his own Introductions and such*
KF4L:"Sup Nig*as?"
DK:"Not Much bro, we were just watching some ufc."
KF4L:"U-ho'E?...kadurrh?...*scratches nigg'nutz* hmmm?"
DK:"U-F-C!!.....Gawdamn!...*shoots self in tha Geed*"
KF4L:"....mmmkay, so like, sup Kan'tgetitDone?"
Kae-Ton:"Are You A FUCKING SMARKer!!!...*pulls out knife in a threatening manner*....You Better Fucking tell me You Little SHIT!!!"
KF4L: ".....NO!"
Kae-Ton:".......*puts knife away*...Fine, you'll live..fo'now."
Peepz:"...*enters the roundtable in the same exact way christian cage enters the ring*...hey ma'peeps"
*Kae-Ton shoots pubestache*
KF4L:"Well What tha'fuck was that for?!"
Kae-Ton:" Cage is a Smark superstar....i did what was best for our survival!"
KF4L:"....okay, so like Brock got his ass whooped in his first ufc match, your views?"
*kaedon commits suicide*
KF4L:"Well......thats three modz down, meaning Me,Famou$187, and Tarvis Shall TAKE OVVVERRRRRR I-W-F!!!!!!...Woooaororhaoiaohghhg!!!!!

*the End*

Nation

You can't not laugh at this. But glad to see the serious KenFan :cool: LMAO at the last part with Kaedon,Peep, and TDK.

Soulpower

Q: Did U read the other previous KenFanshows?

Most of them

Q2:If u did,then what do u consider your favorite memorys of the show?

Everything about each and every show.. They're all IWF classics and the topics deserve to be stickied by an admin

Q3:Would U Like to See KenFan banned permenatly?

Hell NO! Every forum needs someone like Kenfan

Q4: Do u think KenFan should be more serious?

And be just another member? NO!! Just do what you did with the Rumble and your thoughts on the PPV's... Other than that, the show should remain unchanged.

the dark knight

what part about me? i dont see my name on there..

Rell

Reaction score
I didnt find it funny because those ROH Dicks before Dishonor, Man'Up'in'my'ass, Homo'cide Jokes were stolen from ME!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck "FIVESTAR" matches

"FIVESTAR":whip:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol kenfan is a god .... wait no, the god!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
ohh sorry rell, but dicks before dishonor was my joke, yours were the homo'cide and man up in my ass ones, but dicks before dishonor is actually mine....so HA!
*marks for a samoa joe fivestar match....teehee*

Rell

Reaction score
OK I'll give you dicks before dishonor :sad:

Now lets go watch some fivestar matches

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yuck Feah!
*raps and rhymes*

Man Rell...I already gone done Glazed a Knuckle watching some FiveStar CMPunk/Samoa Joe Hour Long Matches on my Ipodtunemsnharddriverdonaldleegillerdmp4player thingy.
Really, I don't think my 15 and a half year old cock & smurf'nutz can produce that vast amount of seamen for all these fivestar matches Ring of Honor's putting on lately...same goes for my knuckles, one more match and my huge badass man fists will look like crispy cremes.....*sighs a bit* well suppose we can just sit back and watch kaedon in a "Bite tha doughnut off tha dick* contest again off of utube...