The Joker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I like the first one the best tbh. All of them are good though. The thing for me that takes it over the top is the 2 posters, especially the one on the right. The way you made the face was awesome, no doubt. :thumbup:

I would have changed the text however. It doesnt look right to me, and doesnt really flow with the poster. It's the worst choice, but just not the best. Everything is looks fine and well done. You prolly dont care about my opinion though, as my GFX stuff isnt very good, but oh well, that was my 2 cents.

9/10

Kassidy

Reaction score
I would have changed the text however. It doesnt look right to me, and doesnt really flow with the poster. It's the worst choice, but just not the best. Everything is looks fine and well done. You prolly dont care about my opinion though, as my GFX stuff isnt very good, but oh well, that was my 2 cents.

9/10

I care about everyones opinion and ur last sig was pretty impressive, i loves the look of the melo one.

Untouchable

Reaction score
the first is the best ...however the bricks in the wall are way way way to big its completely out of proportion with the joker, the psd looks a little stretched and blurry aswell. the idea with the posters on the wall is good, but where you got like the jokers logo thing with the bat sign and the eyes....trie and make it look more like it has been drawn on the wall (or painted whatever) rather than like it is now (if you know what i mean) also the text if not very good, that must go.

chessarmy

First One: 9/10: Excellent design, nothing worth noting that is wrong with it

Second one: 7/10: The Purple suit guy looked cooler than just a shadow

Third One: 8/10: Another great one, but the guy would look cooler in the middle...

First one is the best, but overall they are all great

Untouchable

Reaction score
Rate properly...of course theres something worth noting thats wrong with them...i've noted above rather a few...that kassidy has agreed with...its because of high rating like this that most of the GFX section has left and gone to other forums.

O-Prime

Reaction score
I liked the first one best, although the third one is good too. I liked the idea of the second one, but I don't think it came out as well as it could have. Thats just my opinion though. Overall, great job.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i like the second one, but get rid of the shadow.