The IWF weather channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I saw this on a different forum so I decided to bring it here! Yay!

Basically, just say how the weather is wherever you live. I'll start it off (you know...since I started the thread).

Today in Closter, New Jersey, we had mostly cloudy skies with a high of 67 degrees. Rain is expected tomorrow morning, so I'll make sure to bring an umbrella to wherever I feel like going

Now its your turn!

Travis40

Thursday in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the high will be 88 degrees, with a 30% chance of rain.

Beer

Wales, South Wales, sunny with a hight of 15 degrees, rain expected at night.

CT Styles

Melbourne, Australia: Cold with a high of 13 degrees celsius.

seX-Power

Sydney, Australia: Cold, high of 15 degrees and 5 in the morning. (celsius)

Wrestling Station

You're such an idiot chessarmy.
hmmm interesting place for you to live in :p

anyway,
Im in an internet cafe (Au Bon Pain) , Al-Avenues Mall, Ashbeelia, Kuwait.
Weather: right now its 32 degrees outside the mall and we had a dust storm earlier today.

Reaction score
It's 52 Degree Celsius in Oman.

Oman is by far my favorite country and for one reason only. It can be used as an exclamation. OH MAN!

WS, I didnt know that in Kuwait there was Au Bon Pain. We have them here, but the closest one is like 30 minutes away at the hospital (no pun intended).