THE IWF Roast Of Weebo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright i want to see what people have to say about me. So give to to me straight right here.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Well I don't know you at all.....but I read some posts you make and I find everytime I read your posts I want 6 guys to come to my room.....tie me up and stick their dicks in my eyes and ears and ass.....I don't know what that means but that's how I feel about you.

That was only 5 dicks so I guess the last one goes in my mouth.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*walks up* Reinveted....that was ehh stange...but alright here we go...

Weebo...man.....your a Jeff Gordan fan....which is probally about the dumbest thing you can be....Sitting there cheering for Jeff Gordan I mean come on man...you probally on cheer for him cause you wish you was a winner like him...and you probally act like him...run in to people all the time and think its funny but the second someone runs in to you then you cry.....but in all man your cool stay cool and dont cheer on a cry baby like Jeff Gordan...peace

Reinvented

Reaction score
*walks up* Reinveted....that was ehh stange...but alright here we go...

Weebo...man.....your a Jeff Gordan fan....which is probally about the dumbest thing you can be....Sitting there cheering for Jeff Gordan I mean come on man...you probally on cheer for him cause you wish you was a winner like him...and you probally act like him...run in to people all the time and think its funny but the second someone runs in to you then you cry.....but in all man your cool stay cool and dont cheer on a cry baby like Jeff Gordan...peace

Who is Jeff Gordan?
Who is Reinveted?

Weebo is an attention whore like someone else in this thread and it isn't "Reinveted"

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Your name reminds me of weebl and bob and and if you are anything like weebl then you're an egg and your funny.

don't dissapoint me though and even try and tell me weebo didnt come from weebl