The IWF Question-mania! - Round #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

When did the Truth Incident take place?

• 15th August 2007

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12th August 2007

• 13th August 2007

• 14th August 2007

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

How long have you been here on IWF? How well do you know the members around here? If you're smart enough and know much about the forums then answer the questions as the rounds follow and become the IWF Question-mania Champion by the end of this month!

The Question for the very first round is;

The Truth incident (where he banned half of the forum members and abused his powers) when did this exactly happen?

Your answer is only going to be counted if you answer the poll above, so are you the IWF Question-mania champion? :crazy:

Wrestling Station

well its not possible coz it depends on your time zone.

MikeRaw

Whats with all these people who werent even here for it (bkb, gards, comicgeekelly) voting for what day it was? lol... Shit, I cant remember exactly what day, but something tells me august 14th, but other times, I think it was in like, June, lol...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
fuck i dont remember, but i know it was funny as hell.

truth was a silly child. The Truth is Best, what kind of a name is that?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think Truth banned me that day :roflmao: but yeah... ummmm I can't remember what day it was... umm..

C4

I've been one of the few people who contiuously mentions about the Truth incident and his rampage along with Noodle, come on you people should remember this.

Legends like the dark knight and PeepShow were banned, I was banned and the forum was dead for 2 days or something, it was historic for the forums and there were many "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" threads :thumbsup:

C4

well its not possible coz it depends on your time zone.

Time zone? I'm talking about the date, it's not different because it happened at such a time.

MikeRaw

Time zone? I'm talking about the date, it's not different because it happened at such a time.

If someone lives in Australia, and it happens at 11 pm my time, it would be 11 am in some parts of Australia, therefore making it a different day.

C4

If someone lives in Australia, and it happens at 11 pm my time, it would be 11 am in some parts of Australia, therefore making it a different day.

Well then, the exact day in America and the next day are going to be counted as correct answers.

Qwake

whoa, I just realized that I could have looked at what people had already voted and then voted myself...so C4, don't make polls coz its an easy way of chesting lol, good thread Idea though...

J

The truth incident was classic...I remember wonderin' what was goin' on cause Noodle randomly started posting about his cock everywhere on IWF...and next thing i know a shit load of people were ban...I'm surprised i wasn't...Lol...