The IWF Podcast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Hey people, did you know the IWF has it's very own podcast!?

ITS TRUE!

Its called the IWF Podcast, it airs every Saturday night at 10:30 PM eastern, all you have to do is go to www.blogtalkradio.com/chessarmy453 and sign into the chat room where you can chat with fellow IWF members, and listen to the show! You can also call in at 646-200-0408!

Episode 6 airs TONIGHT at 10:30 PM ET, we are going to talk about many great things including the TNA No Surrender PPV, the week in wrestling, the most overrated wrestler in the world, we will give out a member of the week award, and so much more!

IWF Podcast: DRAW the LINE

Wrestling Station

You could have told me or an admin to make an announcement for the entire forum for 24 hours notice for the up coming podcast.

C4

Is there something I could do in the show?

Maybe get some talktime?

chessarmy

^ Ofcourse, anyone can call in.

The number is 646-200-0408

chessarmy

^ no. You call in with a telephone, you can use Skype to call into the show if you want though.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ Ofcourse, anyone can call in.

The number is 646-200-0408

:schnauz: ....

seriously...why ya' ass post this up in Hurr'?(hell in a thread sections)

if ya' ass wants moir' on ya-show...then go fuck ya-self sucka!

cuz like I been sayin' before(ask MattV1,Jasmine,Randall,Tray) and I'll say it again..

"Podcastings For Pussies!"

and..."Private Messaging is for Fagwads that wanna sex-up tha' other members!"

..and "Peepshows a cross brand mix between Nick Hogan and Alex Shelly"

and..."Durk Nights for Ni'ggers!"

:angry2: