The Insurrextion...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

...Is Nearly Complete.

The IWF D-day is nearly at hand. My partner's goal was accomplished long ago, and yet no actions have been taken. And now i'm speaking up for said friend because we were both too inactive and bored when it happened to say anything...but now we're both cool again and have a couple of plans...

...but anyway, enough of that bullshit. Make Solid Stinger The Big Boss and Hometown Kid Admins immediately. Or else...we launch...Guns of the IWF Patriots.

AND WE ARE THE SONS OF THE IWF PATRIOTS

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like we get a new thread every 2 days where a member makes a thread in casual discussion where they demand admin status/legend status/hall of fame/some fried chicken?

Hometown Kid

RAPE is one our strictest beliefs. Peepshow can join group...if he believes.

Hometown Kid

Is it just me, or does it seem like we get a new thread every 2 days where a member makes a thread in casual discussion where they demand admin status/legend status/hall of fame/some fried chicken?

Stinger said he would be admin at V100 like a year ago. I'm taking up the cause.

...though some fried chicken would be nice.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Stinger said he would be admin at V100 like a year ago. I'm taking up the cause.

...though some fried chicken would be nice.

I think you and the admins could definitely work this out over a nice big bucket of fried chicken. I hear they got that big meal deal going on for just ten bucks. :)

seX-Power

Stinger is bringing Dylan down. You used to be cool man, what happened? Owait, Stinger is bringing you down. ~_~