"The Icon" Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
n675671801_1080495_863.jpg

My border was pissing me off so i was like Fuck That. Yeah, i found the BG online, cuz i really cant make shit, tell me how i need to improve.

Vandy316

Reaction score
try to blend sting and get better text. get a better picture for the background. i didnt make any of my bgs but i found some decent looking ones. so keep looking around and they will look better

StaticX

Reaction score
Ahh I won't rate this.. I'll just advice you on how you can improve.. firstly, never use outlining on renders.. you've already dont that on both your sting renders, I see.. secondly, you need to get a nice and decent looking background if you cant make one.. and change its colour to one of the most prominent colours of your main render.. now the cutting of those renders is ok.. but the outlining of the renders make even the cutting look bad.. and the text.. the positioning sucks and its much more of a main point of the signature, as I'd like to put it.. the text should be small.. neat and if your new at gfx, bordering the text'd do the trick for now..!!

Reaction score
border and you need text and blend things in. im going to give you a 2/10 because you are obviousley new and you will get better in time.