The HOF....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Just a quick survey... How much of the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will you be watching?
I'm basically just interested to see who cares about anyone other than Austin...
For me, I'll only be watching Austin. However, not because I don't care about the other guys. I have stuff to do earlier in the night, and will just be able to catch Austin's thing when he comes on.
How about you?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im pretty much only intrested in Austin this year. But il most probs watch it all. Well for only the hour it shows you over here. Il ffwd some of no doubt. But yeah mainly Austin and the von erics im only really intrested in TBH.

LKP

Im watching it for Austins HOF induction. But ill watch all of the show anyways like a true wwe fan iam. Its on 3am over here in UK guys. Repeated 7am and twice on Sunday on sky sports. So we got no excuse no to see it :).

MikeRaw

Any Aussies know if they show it here?
I'm clearly not from your side of the earth, but, it's being shown live on WWE.com, and then in the states, it's being shown again at 10 on USA network, and here in Canada it's being repeated just before 'Mania. I don't wanna wait for that though, so I'm gonna watch it live on the site. You could do the same.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I'm clearly not from your side of the earth, but, it's being shown live on WWE.com, and then in the states, it's being shown again at 10 on USA network, and here in Canada it's being repeated just before 'Mania. I don't wanna wait for that though, so I'm gonna watch it live on the site. You could do the same.

Thanks Mike, I was thinking about that myself and I was not sure when it would be aired. I just might tune in now that I know.

C4

They don't show the HOF live in our country so I'll download the entire ceremony the night after WrestleMania and watch it all.

But I've ordered WrestleMania through Showtime, so I'll get to watch that through PPV! :D

MikeRaw

Hey C4, like I said, you can still watch it live on wwe.com. Depends if you wanna stay up that late though, cause it'd probably be early morning in your country by the time it's on, won't it?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I guess I'll watch it. I don't really care about Austin, I'm more interested in the Von Erichs getting inducted, and what they'll have to say. I doubt their induction will be on the TV version, though.

LKP

Your the only guy on here who ive noticed don't care about Austin? Good on you dude for being honest and not following the crowd. Von erichs don't get enough credit in my opinion.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Your the only guy on here who ive noticed don't care about Austin? Good on you dude for being honest and not following the crowd. Von erichs don't get enough credit in my opinion.

I've seen Austin talk so many times, I already know what he's going to say, and it won't be anything new. The real important ones in this year's class are Steamboat on the Von Erichs. The Von Erichs and the whole WCCW class is one of the most underrated and forgotten stories of anything in sports.

LKP

No man i totally agree. The wwe fan base at the moment probably don't know who steamboat and Von erichs are. And i think they don't have the recognition they deserve. I loved steamboat in the 80's and in ROH, hes had some 5 star matches. The texas tornado was great in late 80s and 90s i loved him. I found out as i got older who he was and the family etc. I think somehow wwe should get all of the great legends over with the young crowd or people who don't know much about these guys.

CenaMark54

I'm assuming Austin's will be at 10 pm eastern when they switch over from WWE.com to the USA network. So I'll start watching at 10.