The Hart Foundation or Legacy: Most Successful?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Most Successful Young Stable

• Legacy (DiBiase and Rhodes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hart Foundation 2.0 (DH Smith and Tyson Kidd)

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
With the debut of DH Smith alongside with Natayla and Tyson Kidd to create the Hart Foundation 2.0, and Legacy making their mark around the WWE (with Randy Orton's credibility). Both as they are running through as heels.

Excluding Natayla for THF 2.0 and Randy Orton for Legacy.

Which of the 2 stables could you possibly see becoming the most successful in the WWE as time will pass (career-wise)?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don't think Legacy will last for long. I think if WWE uses the potential, the Hart Dynasty can last. You can take Legacy away, you can't really rip the Hart's (no pun intended) from their own "legacy" so to speak.

MikeRaw

Legacy will. Debate how they're booked all you want, but that's another topic. The bottom line is, in terms of accomplishments, they'll be notches above the Hart Foundation. I'm loving the new Hart Foundation though. It's coming together great. But Legacy has already been booked to take out the entire McMahon family, AND beat Triple H for the WWE title, and will probably be around until at least Royal Rumble next year. Possibly longer. They're going to be booked in bigger storylines than the Hart Foundation, and despite what they do on a week-to-week basis (running away from bigger guys, looking like pussies, etc) they'll end up winning the majority of those feuds, and be more succesful.

PeepShow

Hart Dynasty has only been together for a couple weeks and they have already accomplished more than what DeBiase and Rhodes have. If that doesn't tell you anything, then nothing will. I like DeBiase and Rhodes, but jesus, let them actually do something so that I can maybe take them seriously.

straight_edge76

Honestly over the span of their respectiv e 8-10 year WWE carrers I think that Ted and CAW-dy will be alot more sucessful then HF2.0. As much as I am a fan of The Hart Foundation they are on ECW and Legacy is on the main show. And no matter how dumb they are getting main event experience and are being "mentored" by imo one of the best on the mic which will help them in the long run.

Double J

Reaction score
Hart Dynasty has only been together for a couple weeks and they have already accomplished more than what DeBiase and Rhodes have. If that doesn't tell you anything, then nothing will. I like DeBiase and Rhodes, but jesus, let them actually do something so that I can maybe take them seriously.

Eh it's hard to say. Look at some of the tag teams that have come along in the past year or two and how big they got and how over with the fans they were only to be broken apart and/or released.

I love this Hart Foundation, not sure I like the name but eh, and I hope they have a long career with WWE, but I think Legacy has a better chance to stay.

Granted I don't like the way they're portraying Legacy right now, pretty much it's just Randy Orton with Priceless jumping people from behind for him. I think Legacy may be better off if they stop focusing so much on Orton and more on the group as a whole. Bring Manu and Sim Snuka back into the group and actually make it a group.

One thing I'd like to see is Hart Dynasty vs. Legacy/Priceless. The story line would be easy to set up, Legacy all talk bad about their fathers and how they'll be bigger than them while Dynasty showed respect for their families and trying to honor what they accomplished and continue with it.

Like I said, I want The Hart Foundation 2.0 to get bigger and be around for a long time, but with the way WWE handles their tag team division it's hard to say. Maybe if Teddy Hart would get his crap together then they'd have a better chance just by the sheer fact that they'd be more of them around.

-TJ-

Its hard to say being as the Hart Dynasty have just formed. Many people would of chosen Legacy for their top feuds recently. Until the Hart Dynasty have proven to be able to handle a decently big feud (Tag title shots, their current feud with Finlay, ect.,) to the end. I'm undecided.

seX-Power

Oh you mean without Orton for Legacy. My bad, I would have clicked on Hart Dynasty then for basically the reasons Peep stated.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
ted and cody have no charisma..if orton gets injured or something of that nature.. they will not last! in terms of the harts i see them becoming a main draw in the years to come they have alot of potential and wrestling skills

CenaMark54

Rhodes and DiBiase are multiple time tag champs and in the last 4 at the 2009 rumble. What has the Hart Dynasty done?

Klide

the dynasty there the reason i watch ECW and Legacy is becoming stale i like orton solo instead of two american eagle models following him..lol but to answer your question just like wat peep said they accomplished more than legacy excluding titles but fan wise

Wordlife

Legacy is so awesome. I do like them a lot, every member, especially Rhodes, he's probably my favorite besides Orton. He has what it takes to shine I guarantee. As far as Hart's go, we might have to wait and see what they can do. I would love for a Legacy/DX/Hart 3-way tag match.. that would be something special if ya ask me

noumenon

First off...we've got Legacy. Which is essentially Orton and two Orton clones at this point. Neither or these guys are making any real impact or showing any real potential by breaking out yet. These guys are on easy street through the main event.
On the other hand, the Hart Dynasty has no ones coat tails to ride... aside from the mentioning of their parent's names. Kidd and Smith are going to have to work a lot harder to make name's for themselves and develop into their own personalities in order to make it to the top. Which is honestly why I see them being more likely the more entertaining stable.
As far as general success in the company... there is a reason why Cody and Ted are getting a free ride to the top and not Tyson or DH...I think that pretty much says it all for the immediate future.