The Hardys To Enter The Tag Team Tournament!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
55fa6838c5454bc43888ad15364e3965_S.jpg

"When we reunited in the middle of that TNA ring in the Manhattan Center, we told the world that we would not stop until we were the TNA World Tag Team Champions... So, Wolves, here we come! Creatures, mount up!"

Jeff Hardy had those words to say when he revealed to IMPACTWrestling.com that The Hardys contacted Kurt Angle Thursday night to enter the TNA Tag Team Tournament, scheduled to kick off this Wednesday on IMPACT. Just like that, the tournament is off to a good start; The Hardys being the first team to officially enter. There are 7 spots remaining and, on Wednesday, 8 teams will collide with the hopes of becoming the next challengers for TNA World Tag Team Champions, The Wolves.

Matt Hardy echoed his brothers sentiments: "My brother and I are the best we've ever been and we intend to prove that in this tournament. The Hardys are ICONIC and, truly, one of the best tag teams to ever compete. The Wolves are a great team and they have proved that time and time again, but we aren't finished yet.... And we won't be until we're wearing TNA gold!"

The TNA Tag Team Tournament will kick off this Wednesday night at 9/8c on Spike TV!

e6ea98aa84a5968c465ddfeb2b9c36b8._.gif

Continue reading...