The Hardy Boyz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
hardyuh0.jpg

PeepShow

Pretty solid poster. I like the looks of the effects as they are splattered all over. It just gives it a cool effect and kinda goes along with the Hardy Boyz theme a little bit.

8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like the text a lot and the pics are decent. i think there are better pics of them u could have used tho. still it looks really cool. 9/10

C4

The Bottom part with the Text and all the splatters really sucks, if you remove that then it will be a cool and decent poster the other effects are great, The Background is very good and so are the PSD's of Jeff and Matt Hardy just do some work on the text and it's all good. For this one because of the Bottom Splatters and text I will give you 7/10 it would have been an 8 or maybe 8.5/10 if the bottom part was more decent and the text a little bit more clear, so that's it.

Spity94

Reaction score
dman tahts nice,like enogma said there are some betters psd taht you could of used but its still good,9/10