The guy who came up with the name 'Tea De Kay'.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It takes a lot of talent, skill and creativity to come up with such a name.

>_>

...god...

Reaction score
Agreed and Beer, log the fuck on MSN.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nah, he is acceptable to a certain degree. Occasional ban due to axis warnings is fine though. He is still waiting for one also.

Reaction score
Beer, you don't own HIAT, do you?

If I get permanently banned from HIAT, I'll start a revolutionary e-war against you and get back on here somehow. I don't see what's wrong with this thread. Of course there will be some random discussion on the board. Soz but I don't make serious posts in HIAT.

That's the way HIAT was, is and that's the way it will be. Go use your axis warnings somewhere else, son.

Reaction score
And this is the same guy who was spamming in the Member of the Month thread and when I reported his posts, he was crying like a whiny bitch. What happened now? Now you're the one taking things way too seriously.

Reaction score
Don't tell me I'm going to get an axis warning for this double/ triple post.

Beer

Reaction score
if you clock up any more, you'll be up to like, a three week ban. Stop being so incredibly Blue and maybe you'll have fun viewing HIAT at some point.