The "Guess the Wrestler" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

A Brand new concept from C4, all of my creative :shifty: idea's have worked well over here on IWF. The Save IWF Videos, Rate the Moments and my contributions BTB Lounge, Slammy Awards and so much more. So why not do something innovative this time?

Guess the wrestler is the name of this thread. Every 5 days a picture will be posted of a wrestler and you have to guess who the wrestler is; as it goes in the Save IWF Video's you PM me your answer and I announce the people who win. And the sooner you answer, the more points you gain.

Points? Yes, there is an official leaderboard in the discussion thread where you can discuss your rankings and other stuff regarding "GTW" I hope everything is clear if it's not, look at this example:

In reality the pictures will be bigger and much difficult, so it goes like this

C4 posts: [EXAMPLE]

Guess the Wrestler - Edition X

0bfec9feec.png

CMS PM's "Christian Cage" on Day1
TDK PM's "Kurt Angle" on Day1
WS PM's "Chavo Guerrero" on Day1

I won't announce the answer till Day 5 but over here Wrestling Station gets 5 points for answering correct (i.e. Chavo Guerrero) on the first day while CMS and TDK get -5 for answering wrong on the first day. The score will be added to the official leaderboard.

TSS PM's "Hulk Hogan" on Day2
Monkeystyle PM's "Beth Pheonix" on Day2
Great One PM's "Chavo Guerrero" on Day2

Great One gets 4 points for answering correct on the second day while Monkeystyle and TSS get -4

On the third day 3 points for correct, -3 for wrong.
On the fourth day 2 points for correct, -2 for wrong.
On the last and fifth day 1 point for correct, -1 for wrong.

Then I'll announce all the people who answered and will tell them who answered correct and who didn't, (i.e. Wrestling Station and Great One answered correct - Chavo Guerrero] then all the scores of all the people are added to the leaderboard.

If you have any Questions/Suggestions visit the Official Discssion Thread. :Sneaktongue:

John

great idea. i'll be doing it. wheres the discussion thread?

EDIT: Nevermind, you were making it as i typed.

C4

great idea. i'll be doing it. wheres the discussion thread?

EDIT: Nevermind, you were making it as i typed.

Yes, I forgot to mention where the discussion thread is; it's in the General Section. And I got people asking me through PM if this is how it will go, as shown in the example. No, it's just an example there will be bigger pictures and they will be harder than the Chavo Guerrero example.

I'll be posting the first one in some hours.

Evil Austin

this may be alot off but if yo look close enough you might see a Kenny Dykstra so thats my guess