The Greatest Show ever!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

This is by far the Greatest show ever made! PULP SPORT! (plz read/watch, will not disappoint)

Its an NZ show but everyone around the world loves it/will love it...

Its got to guys and its obviously a sports show and they do stupid but funny things each episode with such segments as

The Grinch who stole sport - a guy dressed as the grinch will run and steal things from people playing any sport and then run away...

mad butcher - he does crazy things each week like dress up as a boxing bag and take punches or any other things that will result in him getting his ass kicked!

hell sport - they have a bet and the loser as to do something humiliating, one was dress up as a french maid and bring the other guy beers at a national sports game like cricket...

father and son - they have little clips of a father and son playing sport and when the son starts to beat him the father smashes him :p

They also have like a guy dressed up in a mascot suit and he does some real funny funny things! (like when he tries to pole vault into a soccer game but as he is getting his run up to jump he gets hit by a bus!) lol

and then on certain episodes they have like a sort of them for the show that they do heaps of little skits for like this...

[yt]Ydkh6gnzdRA[/yt]

There are also alot of other funny things and I bet you anything that you will like it!

[yt]hUIA12h35to[/yt]

The one above is only 15 seconds but if you have seen the Lift plus ads this is 100 times better!

[yt]zSkcFfrI_1M[/yt]

^ this is a wrestling joke they had and you will all know who the superstars are lol...

[yt]bE8nfiPR7SU[/yt]

^ this ones for all of the people that watch rugby, you will piss youself if you are from NZ or Aussie :yes:

if you watched and want more there is alot more vids just go to youtube and type in pulp sport tell me what you think :)