Kayfabe The good with the bad.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
* The camera starts rolling and it's at what seems to be a big house party, after a couple of seconds of the camera looking at the famous party guests the cameraman spots Trodaí and confronts him *

CM : *screaming over the loud music* MR TRODAÍ, MAY I HAVE A MOMENT?

Trodaí : OK!

* He drags him into an empty room *

Trodaí : So, ye come here often? *winks*

CM : Mr. Trodaí, I'm an interviewer, I came t ask you about your debut..

Trodaí : I know tutsi pop joe, I just like messing with people and as for my debut, it went better than I thought

CM : But you lost, does tha...

Trodaí : I might have lost but at the end of the day, I went out there and kicked his ass and had fun doing it, besides his stanky breath made me fall into his Super kick, that's how he won anyway

CM : His "stanky breath" is your excuse for him winning?!

Trodaí : That ain't no excuse EmEight, that's the truth, his breath was like a Tony Soccerboy promo, just terrible, like what the heck dude? he must brush his teeth about every 12 years, smelled like that bird I was with last week, lets just say that shit was nasty

CM : Sir, please, I don't need to know this stuff

Trodaí : Hey cream cheese, can't handle the heat get out of my garden

CM : What?

Trodaí : Shut up Doug! nobody likes you anyway ya big.... bollox ye

* He walks towards the door gives the cameraman the middle finger and then walks back out to the party *:

Trodaí : Who ordered the Trodaí sandwich?

* The camera fades to black *

Status
Not open for further replies.