The girl from Harry Potter showed me her hairy twatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
EDIT:

Picture 1

Picture 2

I couldn't believe it either, how old is this chick? Is she even legal? If not, I don't condone this type of behavior...

PeepShow

And how is this nudes? You can't even see anything. :n:

btw, it says in the article that she is 18. Black people :nonono:

:eek:

Rell

Reaction score
And how is this nudes? You can't even see anything. :n:

Picture 1

Picture 2

I clearly see a George W. Besides, I didn't read the article, I couldn't stay on that site for too long, I mean I am 18 and all. I don't want the feds arresting me for being a Mat, excuse me, Pedophile.

Dont worry Monk, its not a dirty trick lol

KenFan4life

Reaction score
............well

wheres the fuck tha PUSSY AT?!?!?!

I can't see no Hairy Tator-tot here!?!

this some bullshit...wheres the PussyPic?!

c'mon Kelly...yo black ass promised Some Pussy Pics!!!
and gawdammit!!!

Rell

Reaction score
Are you blind, click picture one and picture two!

PeepShow

The link in the first posts shows nothing, unless of course you click on something, which I didn't.

Meh...

HAYLEY <3

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Kellys Just Back Making Shit Up Again....I don't see any fucking Pussy Pube Pictures....all i see is some smurf Blue Letter shit in the way.....like seriously...what next?

First it was that Jas is a Mexican that bleeds doritos...and lives in LA when in reality she probably lives in Alabama with all them Ni'gg'a haters...and then rell said he loves her(which is probably true)...and then rell says Linking Park is spelt "Linken Park" and then he says he isn't "Famou$ 187"...and then he like left all those fucking offline messages on my msn, and myspace...and now Kelly is trying to tell us theres pussy pictures on this thing and there ain't even no pussy Pictures....well fuck this shit!!!

I'm like...seriously...what tha fuck!!!....Here' I'll make it easier for That Black Basterd rell so he can understand better...

ME_WANT_TO_SEE_SOME_PICTURES_OF_PUSSY!!!

and stuff...ya Dickweed ass Gaywad Mutha Humper...

KA-TO-THE_DURRRH!!!