The Ghost of Owen Hart: A Research Paper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure you recall me asking for ideas on a research paper. I ended up researching the ghost of Owen Hart and contacted several paranormal societies in Kansas City as well as Kemper Arena and I have learned that the story of his ghost is a 100% fraud. No one has ever seen anything there and the flickering of the lights said to be Owen is because they at Kemper are on the same power grid as another area and when one's lights get messed up so does the other's. However, I am unable to find out how this fabrication got started. All I know is something about it starting in Rhode Island by a college student writing a paper. I do not know of a reason or any details surrounding it. If anyone can find any information at all, I would greatly appreciate it being posted here with the link to the page or info on the place where you found it. Thank you all for your help.

Reaction score
Yeah well I didn't come to you guys for sarcasm. I came here because I thought people would be willing to help.

-TJ-

I don't think many people looked into this at all. I mean we had a thread, but, imo, that was it.

Reaction score
I didn't figure a lot of people did. I mean I wouldn't expect anyone to do my paper for me because I'm not that kind of person but I'm short on sources and I figured if anyone here had any info they might be willing to be counted as a source. :)

MikeRaw

I get what you're saying, I jkust don't think anyoen will have a source or info on it, cause from what I can tell, it's not that well known about.

Airfixx

Shit! ....Due tomorrow and you're still researching?

Good luck with that! LOL

Reaction score
Oh it was just the rough draft that was due. I finished everything though.