The Game - HHH and Shawn Michaels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Rate/Hate/:strip:

GameOverSig.jpg

HHHSig2copy.jpg

HBKSigcopy.jpg

Reaction score
the dx one is really good I like the smoke effect and the dx sign written in the green I think that is the best one although the shawn michaels one is quite good

1) 9/10
2)7/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
..................major high rates there.....

right....lets see....

dx one...the background looks horrible there is no real structure to it all the psd's are just slapped on randomly....not good tbh.

triple h one....i dont no why you keep doing those bg....there horrible...all im guna say is stop with that...

the HBK one again...not really likeing it...

you should stick to doing them more like your bobby lashley sig, it really is by far the best one you've done....i think that style would suit you.

Weebo

Reaction score
dude, you have done so much better, i am kinda dis appointed cause u looked like you were getting better. Then you go and do this

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
The backrounds are great, it's just the intergration of the renders is where it falls. Good job though.

Untouchable

Reaction score
The backrounds are great, it's just the intergration of the renders is where it falls. Good job though.

.................they really are not great, dont listen to him, do not do these BG's im not trying to be harsh, im trying to help you improve and if you stick to doing ones like your lashley one you will.

Famou$ 187

The backgrounds completely suck. The pictures you used don't go well at all. Which once again I highly doubt you made the good sigs you said you made.