The fuck?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Monkeystyle is a mod
Wordlife got demodded :roflmao:
Peepshow is a legend again
People like Mizmasta and LKP make my :v: gimmick a flaming pole of batshit

Anything else?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Beer's the mod of HiaT and people are getting pissy because he's banning people from the section. Nation, Great One, and CTG got mod spots.

Wordlife

Nation, to be fair, is the only one who has done his new job quite well after this revamp again.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Why is it sexpower gets overlooked by many? He keeps the BTB section of the forum in order and without his help the section would of probably died.

Great One and Monkeystyle have actually enforced rules that we have implemented on this forum, to say they haven't done their job "quite well" is a crock of shit. I guess to actually do your job you have to not do anything? That is the logic in Wordlife's world.

Wordlife

No actually you're right seX has done a lot, I've been checking out the BTB a lot more and he's been doing a lot there with setting up BTB matches, threads, etc. Beer just bans people now in HIAT but that at least does something. And actually MS has done his job too as well, he's changed for the good, but then again he'll be gone off the forum in a month, sadly.

Maybe it's cause I see Nation more on the forum than anyone else as of late I guess. Sorry I misinformed by post and didn't mention them.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Beer just bans people now in HIAT but that at least does something.

Beer banned a few people from HIAT. One for like a day, another for a few days, another for a few hours and one other for like a week. No injuries were reported.

Wordlife

True true, lets just pretty much sum this up because I know you want to say it, guess I will first.

I was a shitty mod, didn't post enough threads, I did my job elsewise deleting posts and threads in my sections, but I didn't contribute more. Therefore I was demoted.

Seems fair, I shouldn't be ripping on these guys (which I am not), cause they are obviously doing a better job than me.

Wordlife

Dude I talk to a lot of people off of the forum:

Millz
Noumenon
XBA
Mike Chaos
J
LHR

It's much easier to catch someone by text or facebook rather the forum 24/7

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
When I came back to the forum he asked for my number. Kind of beyond me as to why. We are friends on facebook my number was publicly displayed on there until last month when I decided hmmm there are people on here that I don't know in real life.

I think it does sound gay though. Like real gay.

I encourage the jokes!