The fuck is up with these two newbs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Doomsday and Mister J (obvious, troll is obvious) stealing the cyber bullying lime light from LKP. Members, direct your trolling in LKP's way otherwise I'ma pull out my mighty ban hammer and knock you out of HIAT into the boring parts of the sections.

Sup to all the cool people? (check the top 10 members thread)

MizMasta3000

We were just trying to get rid of them first then things would have gone back to normal

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It is good to have distractions. You can get bored pretty easily trolling the same idiots over and over again.

Variety is the spice of life my man.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Women in HIAT? Sigh.

:(

Of course there is. Who else was going to provide the sammiches, dumb ass?

SandwichPlatter.jpg

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Hey, I provided. No other details were specified.

BANHAMMER.png

Now you see that I have a superior ban hammer to Miz. 15 inches right there.

Typical man, over-exaggerating. Looks like less than half that from here. I'm not fooled.

Besides, I'm sure Beer has a rule against anyone having a bigger hammer than his, in his own section. You're in big trouble now....

Beer

I only respond to abuse from the guy with the biggest ban hammer. You two come up short. Make your own damn Slurpee, and one for Beer while you're at it.

Frenchkiss is now my forum hoe.

MatFTW gets banned for trying to insinuate his ban hammer is larger than mine.