The Flat Earth Society.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah you heard me right, there are actually people out there that think the earth is flat and its just a government conspiry covering it up. its hilarious watching them try to defend their therioes, even if they are too ignorant to realize how ludicrousness's those theories are. so if your board you can go make fun of them

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum//

PeepShow

Asyou said about my video.....You just now knew that there were people out there that thought the earth was flat? :p

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I don't find it funny, it makes me cry how stupid they are. They are like lemmings following each other in to the sea of hell. Even Hell needs feul and that is exactly what they are, and that's why there are so many of them also, because hell is pretty big. As a matter of fact it is below us in this grand earth.
You know, we have to be able to pull out of the lemming society, separtate ourselves from them, have our own salvation. Look how round earthers are never sure of any thing except things which haven't been prooven. They think that they are ok because of the mathematical formula which goes like this; 2 negatives multiplied = a positive. ---the 1st negative is the unproven theory...the 2nd negative is the acceptance of an unproven theory --- the multipliction is the media or popularity of the fantasy and its' authors...and the positive is the flat earthers defence system against any authorized acceptance of negativity.
I'm pretty sure that you round earthers feel bad about this post, but if you don't get it right, you'll be feeling bad for a lot longer than a few minutes.

thats a post made by one of them

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
oh wow! im a round earther, im soooo insulted let me tell you how i am going to lose a lot of sleep tonight because someone thinks im dumb because i know the world is round. why would earth be flat and all the other planets we see from time to time be round.