The Federation Years ▪ RAW is WAR ▪ Mar 17, 1997 ▪

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DTP

Reaction score
kZWMSW9.png
AqjntUJ.png
GxhuwRM.png
xuOdDb7.png
TC3AN8Y.png
ykrZ1qg.png
go2Zrjp.png
qKiwPGA.png
v6qhxe4.png
bRsqJ1V.png
7hFjVoN.png
8Yq9vAz.png
GcAMFGU.png
5gHlhUf.png

Reaction score
Good updates--that Bret Hart column was especially interesting (and prophetic, given what did happen to Bret Hart IRL when he joined WCW)...

Waiting for more, of course...

Reactions: DTP

jdswain111

Reaction score
I'm loving all this Sable she is on fire right now

Gambit

Reaction score
I'm loving the use of Mike Awesome in this BTB. It's interesting to see him paired with Callis, too. The main event scene is definitely intriguing with Austin/Hart/Michaels all wanting to get at each other. Though I'm happy we're getting HBK vs The Hitman at Mania 13. It's what we should have gotten in real life. I'm surprised at D'Lo being paired together with Ahmed to battle The Nation. Tickled by the use of The Real Deal moniker. Is Owen being Owen going to cost him his alliance with The British Bulldog. Though I'm curious if we'll still get The Hart Foundation faction in this version of this era. I do love how we're already getting a bit of bitter 97 Bret here. I'm loving everything so far and like your layout.

Reactions: DTP