Kayfabe The End?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Following a commercial break, the titantron cuts to a view of a dark room. Mike Thunder is sitting on a chair in the middle of the frame. Mike is looking downwards while holding the strap of the Precision World Heavyweight Championship Title with his right hand.

Thunder: I look around and I see this new generation.

Thunder looks at the camera.

And I realize I am one of the only ones left from my generation. Everyone around me when I first started has retired or left this company. Christian Chaos, JD Grayson, Lariato Lars, Cornelius Matthews, just to name a few. And I start to wonder if the end is close by. I know there will come a time where I'll have my last match. I know there will come a time where I'll fall to the ground and won't be able to get back up. I understand that my next Lariat could be my last.

Thunder points to his championship title.

And my next championship match could be my last. I worked my entire life for this. I sacrificed everything for this. I betrayed my friends for this. I sacrificed my marriage for this. All those times I didn't come home. All those birthdays and holidays I missed. I sacrificed EVERYTHING for this.

Thunder raises the World Heavyweight Championship.

This is the most important thing that I've ever held. Ryan Blake, I want you to imagine what you'd be willing to do when you believe that if you let something go you'll never hold it again. At UK Rampage, I will win. I have to win. The World Heavyweight Championship is all I have left. There is no plan B. There is no plan C. There's only plan A, WIN. I have to win because without this I am nothing. NOTHING.

The titantron fades to black.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish