Kayfabe The Empire's Assault

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*In the ring awaits both Aaron Leon and Lance Dondelinger, ready for the challenge of Yuri Williamson and his mystery partner. After 34 seconds, Yuri still hasn't come out, but suddenly the lights go out and come back on quickly with Yuri's titantron and music playing.*

*Here he comes, Anarchy Inc's newest member, Yuri Williamson emerges from the curtain in his ring gear and a microphone in his hand, he makes a gesture to cut the music and begins to speak.*

Yuri Williamson - Aaron! Lance! How are you guys doing? Hopefully your feeling great, because you won't be feeling that aaaany longer once me and my partner get through with you. Your both just losers, you'll never make to the top.. especially you Lance, from what i've heard you seem to want to be friends with everyone and the "Ultimate Good Guy" in the locker room. I'll tell you this now... if you keep acting the way you act, and pass it on to people like Aaron... you will never be respected in the locker room. Sometimes being the good guy isn't the way to go, your anger, spirit, resilience and momentum are the main factors that make a name in wrestling, not going around shaking everyone's hand... hoping they will go easy on you. That... just isn't the way.

*Yuri drops the mic and grins at both Aaron and Lance, both unaware of what Yuri has in store for them... 'CRACK'..... Lance falls down to a chair shot to the back, and Aaron goes down the same way, not even having a chance to react. A masked assailant is in the ring with a steel chair, staring over the bodies of Aaron Leon and Lance Dondelinger, he continues to hit both fallen men with the chair constantly before being stopped by an entering Yuri Williamson. Williamson backs away to the corner, and the masked man takes a deep breath before removing the shroud covering his face, revealing none other than Gabriel Kirkshaw. Kirkshaw looks at Yuri, and back down at Leon and Dondelinger, Gabriel exits the ring and grabs both tag team championships from the timekeepers area and heads back into the ring, giving one of the titles to Yuri and they subsequently raise them in the air. The boo's from the crowd echo around the arena, as the show cuts to a commercial break. The situation of the tag titles is unknown at this moment in time.*

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The show returns from commercial break to reveal Yuri Williamson and Gabriel Kirkshaw coming through the gorilla position, no tag team belts seen as police got in the way. They are smirking until they look forward to see the remaining members of Anarchy Inc, Will Neilson and Reagan Cole stare at them with both confusion and anger until Reagan gestures Yuri to follow him while Neilson walks up to Kirkshaw and reluctantly handshakes the lad. The camera guy decides to follow Reagan and Yuri to a private corner but the pair are unaware of it as Reagan starts to speak

Reagan: So what was that? You just decided to bring Gabriel Kirkshaw into this group? The same guy that BROKE into my club? Listen Yuri, I brought you into this group because I knew you had the power and capability to bring this group to new heights and what do you do? You bring enemy number one into Anarchy Inc! You've been here like one week and you're already pissing me off! It's not acceptable, he's not worthy of a spot in my group! He hasn't proved himself! He hasn't even got a match tonight! HE. IS. WORTHLESS. You have dragged a WORTHLESS asshole in here without mine or Neilsons permission! I did not agree to this and I never will. Y'know what? He can team with you, he can fight alongside you but Gabriel Kirkshaw is NOT a Anarchy Inc member and you continue going behind my back and entrusting people like this....You might not be for much longer.

Reagan walks away from Yuri and shoulder barges Kirkshaw on his way to the Anarchy Inc's locker room as the show goes to the next match.

Reactions: Psycho Rangers