The Empire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Your Emperor MJ is looking for recruits for his empire and his world class army be like all of your friends and join the empire Emperor MJ DEMANDS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imported_zero

In the name of Pharoah Truth and his army back down you ahve no chance no one will join such and army of yours no matter what pharoah truths army will always be greater and more supeior then MJ807s army so back down well you have a chance or you will regret ever walking paths with Pharoah Truth!

Truth

Reaction score
Emperor Maximus Julius 807 back down or prepare for bloodshed. Nobody is tougher then my men, you are but a servant who will attempt and fail to take down the Pharaoh known as Truthleopatra.

imported_zero

MJ807 Is but a fool Trying to stand up agains Pharoah Truths Army Back Down Now Before You Regret Ever Looking at The Pharoah

NooDLE

Reaction score
My grapes are not loyal grapes...

I'm in

f u pharoah truth

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Make it worth my while and I'll turn traitor.

What??

We Italians have no loyalty.

MJ807

Reaction score
The Empire offers free donuts MS I would make you General of the Army Italian you would be the Head Chef of the empire, JG is the head of the space program and NooDLE is the personal body guard for the emperor.

xtremebadass

Woa woa woa, what is this in my kingdom? If I am not mistaking, I am still king around these parts, now go back to the gallows all of you, wash thy clothes and cook thy meals peasants! Oh an MJ, thy thinks you are a hostile so you are banished from they courtship, be gone slave!

xtremebadass

Fine Famou$, begone with you too, there is no room for MJ's followers in my kingdom!

MJ807

Reaction score
All of your kingdom has left you Xtreme you have no other choice but to join the Empire or be destryoed.