The Edge/Vickie relationship is over

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

After what we saw this past Friday night on Smackdown! It looks like the Edge/Vickie storyline is in fact, over. But this brings up lots of questions, first of all..how is Undertaker going to return now? We all expected to see him crash the wedding, but now that the wedding isn't even happening anymore...how is Taker going to come back? I see Undertaker returning on RAW, that way WWE can explain it like he was banned from only Smackdown! since Vickie and Edge are the ones that made that stipulation, and they are on Smackdown! Also, since Edge/Vickie love angle is over, I think Vickie is turning babyface. Honestly, this would be a terrible idea simply because of the amount of heat that Vickie generates every time she says her two favorite words, "Excuse me", but I'm pretty sure that Edge or Vickie needs to turn because of this break up, and since Edge is the top heel on Smackdown! then Vickie is probably going to be the one to turn imo.

So how do you guys think Taker is going to return now? And also, now that the Vickie/Edge thing is over, will Edge or Vickie turn babyface?

The Rated R CMStar

I can see Vickie coming next week, taking out Edge from the title match and bringing back The Undertaker to face Edge at GAB

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah dude....Vicki will bring Taker back now because Edge fucked her over....Lets keep praying that Big Evil/ABA comes back over Boring ass generic taker.

scotland123

Reaction score
Yeah that's probably the only way he could come back. If Vickie lifts the ban. I want to see Edge vs Taker vs HHH. Awesome match, high ratings for SD.

Moonlight Drive

G'day Scotty :)

I agree everyone else, Vickie will bring 'Taker back, probably costing Edge the match at GAb, or after the match. Edge could cite he wants a re-match, Undertaker will sa he never lost the championship. Triple Threat at Summerslam, now that's a money match

Reaction score
Undertaker should go to RAW, Undertaker would look weak if Vickie brings him back, he should return on his own.

Travis40

I see Vickie turning face and bringing back Undertaker to get revenge on Edge. I was at the tapings and when Edge said the wedding was off, the place just fucking exploded...WWE needs to think this over because I think they might've accidently turned him face.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I had a better idea for ending the wedding angle

"Backstage the day of the wedding Edge is having a conversation with the Edge-Heads insulting Vickie saying he can't believe how stupid she is and that he only likes her for her power. They walk off but from around a corner comes Chavo who heard everything. The wedding comes, preacher asks if anyone objects, Chavo says yes and has them play the video of Edge insulting Vickie. Vickie crying, edge trying to cover his tracks and Chavo attacks Edge and in the process destroys the wedding set." Vickie becomes the sympathetic face. Edge gets huge heel heat for breaking a woman's heart.

edgehead09

Reaction score
^you do realize that the wedding is already off, right?

edgehead09

Reaction score
my fault man...u right...but i still dont like the idea...after all that Vicky did there is no way she is the sympathetic female man

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Idk about that Spiral...thats how about every relationship in the WWE seems to end, its good to finally see something new in WWE..and a 3 way HHH Taker and Edge would own all..lets keep our fingers crossed...and Taker to Raw....FUCK NO...Raw has no space as it is...we dont need taker taking up all that TV time...(even though we could see some good ass matches)

MikeRaw

Ya, i think Vickie will bring him back. Edge will stay heel, Takerw ill return face, and Vickie as a tweener. Like, she will get cheered for sticking up to Edge, but anything else, she'll get booed.
But ya, neither will be full face IMO, and Taker's return will be good, and can be added to HHH/Edge, to save HHH/Edge for WM.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea, and if 'taker went to Raw we would just see Taker vs. 'Tista 493993399339939.3

Phenom

Reaction score
Vickie will probably have something to do Undertaker's return as a result of Edge ending up the relationship. & The Undertaker should return against Edge only because Edge was the one who "ending" 'taker's WWE career in the first place so I wouldn't be surprised if Vicky turned face.