Kayfabe "The Crowd Sits On Its Collective Bunch of Hands"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

The crowd sits on its collective bunch of hands, waiting patiently for the next exciting thing to happen. As expected, a theme begins booming through the sold out arena. A thumping baseline rattles the arena as the lights cut to black. After a few moments, a lone spotlight begins to shine the stage. Standing under that spotlight is an unknown man, but he had been seen in a few vignettes released by the company. He has a very rugged looking face, which is accompanied by two piercings. One is positioned at the base of his lip, and another septum piercing. He begins walking towards the ring, not even focusing on the crowd, who have remained relatively quiet upon seeing the unknown wrestler. Upon reaching the ring, there is already a microphone in the center of the ring waiting for him. In one swift motion, he picks it up and squats down in one of the turnbuckle corners. Slowly, he raises the microphone to his mouth.

"Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock..."

Oddly, instead of talking, the man begins just repeating "Tick...Tock" over and over again. After a few seconds of this, the man begins to chuckle ever so slightly. He rises from his crouched position and points down the entranceway.

"To whoever walks through that curtain and comes down here to face me tonight, I hope you are aware of the risky decision that you are making. Because tonight, I do not plan on playing nicely with my opponent. As a man of much pride and self-respect, I will not bother with any petty games that consist of psychological warfare. No, that comes later. Tonight, when that bell rings, I, Jason St. Pierre, I am going to systematically destroy my opponent, and after that...Well...The clock strikes midnight for Precision."

Contrasting to the intensity of his words, the man, Jason St. Pierre, calmly sets his mic back on the ground and instead returns to the crouched position that he once had. He awaits his opponent.

-End Segment-

Reactions: Closed and Geek773