Kayfabe The Corruption

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*After a fairly average length contest, Ryan Blake gets up after pinning Will Neilson. Blake stares down Will before picking up his lifeless body and chucking him like a rag doll into the corner before walking out. Anarchy Inc rush down to ringside and help Will back to his feet, Neilson can't get up, his whole body is destroyed. Reagan calls for medics and they soon follow suite to the ring, the medics bring Will back to his senses and ask him if he knows where he is. Will can't even shake his head, but he beckons to Yuri and points at the timekeepers area and Williamson walks out of the ring and grabs a microphone, handing it to Neilson.*

Will - Don't help me up... I don't need any help. Ryan Blake.... this isn't over yet,
I will get my revenge one day... just... tonight... wasn't my night.

*The medics listen to Neilson's orders and get out of the ring, Will is barely able to stand but he does so and continues speaking.*

Will - As you all know, I'm in the... Preci-... Precision Championship... tournament. I face Alex Clark, Clark... I'll say no more than this. You're finished, don't try to fight me... I will absolutely destroy you. Then, I will go all the way and win the Precision Championship and show Ryan, that Will Neilson is the greatest wrestler to ever
step foot in Precision! Oh yeah, Jason St. Pierre.... you better be watching, I have an Intercontinental title match at the next PPV, and I'm taking that title aswell. Anarchy Inc will soon hold all the gold here in Precision, and just you wait... soon I will unleash my newest creation here in Precision, 'The Corruption.'

*Will drops the mic and with the help of Gabriel and Yuri, walks to the back with the crowd in confusement on what or who is the corruption that Neilson has mentioned.*

Reactions: Closed

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Reagan just stands there in the ring, looking very concerned at his client and the cameras pick up the word "no...not him" as the show goes to a adbreak