The Cena I miss.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just such a great match... Too bad this match will never happen again to to the PG era, and the fact that they just had a match a couple PPV's ago.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDqi83Lh388[/yt]

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I liked his style back then but the only character difference is that he kisses more ass and doesn't have attitude.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Yeah I liked his style back then but the only character difference is that he kisses more ass and doesn't have attitude.

Bit like Hogan. :hogan:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
R'Albin, that match still didn't have the ruthless agression that Cena showed in the match I posted.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Mike Mizanin said:
R'Albin, that match still didn't have the ruthless agression that Cena showed in the match I posted.

I'd tend to agree in most cases but that match with Brock he was ruthless throughout. It has absolutely nothing to do with P.G and Cena was being a gimp before they decided to change from Tv-14

Reactions: Asskicker

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Extreme Rules was the greatest WWE Show i've went to. Even though it was only my second show :s

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Lmao. You chose a good one to go to though, I can't think of a better show than that in years.

Money In The Bank 2011

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I really loved cena back then :((