The Cena Divorce Is Going To Get Ugly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We've heard for weeks that John Cena's estranged wife had been looking to make the divorce process an "ugly situation" from various WWE sources, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise.
TMZ.com ran a story today from Cena's wife, alleging that he was cheating on her. They claim they have received tips that he had been unfaithful and are pursuing them, whether they were Cena having alleged dalliances before or after the couple separated.

Cena filed for divorce several months back. His wife initially requested they be thrown out but now appears to be taking a stronger offensive stance. She is being represented by the same attorney that represented Linda Hogan vs. Hulk Hogan during their divorce proceedings. We all know how pleasant that was!

We don't intend to get into deep coverage of this situation as it's personal and so far, hasn't had a ripple effect on the business beyond WWE running video features showing how much good Cena does for charities, but so many of you wrote to us about the TMZ.com story that we had to make a mention.

PWInsider

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Never knew this was happening tbh, it ranks pretty low on my care scale beyond the irony in the man named the modern day Hogan is being sued by the same legal team as Hulk.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:upset: why people need be like this! where the love?!?!?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sounds like Cena's wife is the only person who likes him less than wrestling fans over the age of 12. I guess he still has the kids on his side.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Sounds like Cena's wife is the only person who likes him less than wrestling fans over the age of 12. I guess he still has the kids on his side.

:mj::mj::mj::mj:

And when I saw the title I thought she out him through a table or something. They really need to give him some time off to deal with this...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: The Cena Divorce Is Going To Get Ugly

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
John Cena has cheated on Liz there have been stories of him banging groupies and fat chicks

So you believe these stories but not about Kelly Kelly banging half the locker room?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Farooq

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena joked on a video on Youtube about banging fat chicks. I hope he also cheated with Mickie James and other women and I hope that the truth comes out and affects his public image as far as being the poster boy for PG and children goes. That's the best chance for Cena to turn heel. Just think of Hogan and the steroid trial in the 90s before he turned heel in WCW, since people love comparing Cena and Hogan so much.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Cena's wife ass gif (exclusive):

1128211450.gif

:nbuuk:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
The only thing ugly about the divorce is Liz' face.

:lol1:

Well, I'll only be interested in this if Cena has to take time off to deal with it. Then I'll be happy.