THE BKB!~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wondering why you and Dylan are never in the sb any more. :mad:

u

J

=/ No ones ever on anymore when I'm on but maybe its time for a showbox return and yea were is Dylan I usually hit him up on Facebook but haven't seen him on much.

Ugh, I don't have facebook. You guys just need to get back to the sb again. :eek:

J

You should get a facebook haha and it'll be hard for me to be on late cuase school all week and on the weekends I'm buy ahhhh partying ..<

Wordlife

:D :D :D BKB + Jdawg + Me = Orgy of goodness on IWF/Facebook.... plain and simple :D :D :D

Pfft, who needs school when you can talk to me. :eek:

I really cbf with facebook. All of the people I care enough to talk to irl I text. And I can just come on here to talk to you guys.

sup wordlife?

J

Haha lucky for you I'm dealin wit girl drama so I'm up late tonight. So what cha up to lolz

Wordlife

^look me up man

And hey hey BKB whats goin on? I'm good just started college yesterday hbu?