the Big Slow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mancilla 86

Reaction score
seeing big show lately is kind of cool hes been in a couple of main events now and has been involved in storylines lately that actually matter to wwe..hes strenght has also been shown lately..but i wonder for how long this will continue? how long before wwe brings him down to an couple of years ago with all the lame gimmicks (pretending to be other wrestlers) and having the dumbest matches (shane vs big show) and jobbing so many times(too many to name)?

The Rated R CMStar

1) Big Show has always been in important storylines. He's constantly pushed.

2) Facing Shane made absolute sense, seeing how over Shane was back then.

3) Big Show is a monster. He's supposed to be built, then jobbed to a babyface so that he can look good. It's his job.

4) Seeing how, with his body state and maybe age we could be seeing no more than 2 years from The Big Show, so, are those really questions we should be pondering about?

5) Since this was a thread praising The Big Show, why is it named The Big Slow?

mancilla 86

Reaction score
me and my wrestling friends always refer to him as the big slow..lol seeing as he always loses and gets eliminated first whenever its some sort of elimination match.

The Rated R CMStar

me and my wrestling friends always refer to him as the big slow..lol seeing as he always loses and gets eliminated first whenever its some sort of elimination match.

Actually, he's one of the last