The Big Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jae

Reaction score
Made for a GFX League on another site. I think I may have overdone it a bit, I dunno. Comments will be appreciated and repped if constructive, thanks.

biggshow.png

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well i like it, but i dunno if the picture of him on the bottom left corner is needed. background looks great. like how the titles are put in there, but he has held more then just those two. great job

Wrestling Station

-maybe should have tried a recent pic of him as he lost 108Lb or so.
-You seem to use this gold color many times, maybe you could have changed it to green instead as an example.
-the red splashes look odd on this poster. maybe darker color would suit.

On the other hand, good use of light/glow effects. good job.

Jae

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. How does the text look? Any opinions about that?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I like it.. it really brings his better qualities out. 7/10

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Almost perfect. You could've shown the other two world titles at the bottom corners like you did at the top (with the US and ECW titles). Nice text really stands out. Great blending. 9.2/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol maybe u did over do it a bit... but then again it looks great...

u shoulda but the WCW championship, wwe championship and ecw championship cause he was the first to hold all three...

SnackZ

Reaction score
I love the main text and the lighting on the main pic. Not really feeling the selection and placement of the bg pics or the coloring for the bg. I also think the the bg pics could blend more into the bg and maybe you can adjust the hue/sat on the entire bg so its not so prominent. Also think if you added some type of lighting effects to the belts and placed them elsewhere you'd have a top notch sig.

Good effort and I'm sure you placed well in whatever comp you were in. 6.5/10