The Big Bang Theory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fdstv33

Reaction score
On 'The Rachael Ray Show' (weekdays, syndicated) The Big Bang Theory complete seasons dvd, Michael Buble recounted a story of when he misunderstood a question from a fan and thought he was being asked if "his penis gave lessons."

In fact, the fan was asking Buble if his Musical Director and pianist, Alan Chang The Good Wife box sets, took on students.

"I was like, 'Way to go The Mentalist complete series dvd, Buble!' What a class act!" Buble said How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd, making an embarrassed face.

TV Replay: Watch TV's Best Moments Daily

Our rights to these clips expire a few days after we post them. If you're seeing a different video here, it's because the correct video clip has expired.See a great moment on TV? Send feedback & suggestions to TT5@aoltv.comNew clips post all day long. Don't miss out, subscribe to our RSS feed

Adara

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing information. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................