The Bias Against The Ladies Of SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so I could go on about this subject myself...but...I found this very well written article
and wanted to get some feedback and opinions from my fellow forum members.

To the Point: WWE's bias against the women of SmackDown - Diva Dirt

Well...what do you think? I think some very valid points are made...and I personally agree.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Not just ladies, the tag titles aren't even defended! After that awesome match Usos and AA put together on SDLive. They are in the Jobber battle royal. Really just a big 'fuck off' to any SDLive Fan.

But with WWE pushing Raw like the premier show its not surprising, just annoying as hell.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Vince may push RAW as the "A" show all he wants and SD may get the short end of the stick most of the time, but we all know what's the REAL "A" show and that is SmackDown, baybay.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I mean...the SmackDown Women are good but with the exception of Becky and now maybe Naomi none of them are as over as the RAW Women.

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
so people rather have a 5 minute SD women's match on the main card of Mania than having a 15-20 minute match on the preshow?

Reactions: Eva Maryse

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
so people rather have a 5 minute SD women's match on the main card of Mania than having a 15-20 minute match on the preshow?

It's not about that, man.

It's about SD Women's title being disregarded by being put on the pre-show while the RAW Women's title is being defended on the main card.

Both women's title matches should've either been on the pre-show or on the main card together.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The bias is real, but it is more of a part of a greater bias against Smackdown. Which internally is seen as the weaker brand.

Smackdown was only going to get so many spots on the main show, and the women got dropped.

They've been bumped up to the main card now so it's great that people are speaking out

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The bias is real, but it is more of a part of a greater bias against Smackdown. Which internally is seen as the weaker brand.

Smackdown was only going to get so many spots on the main show, and the women got dropped.

They've been bumped up to the main card now so it's great that people are speaking out
For once we agree 100%

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The match was bumped from the preshow to the second to last match. Insane

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The match was bumped from the preshow to the second to last match. Insane
I want to say I'm happy for the ladies of SmackDown...but they only got 5 & a half minutes...

WTF?!

Still...A great moment for Naomi...I just hope she can stay healthy...

Last edited:

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I want to say I'm happy for the ladies of SmackDown...but they only got 5 & half minutes...

WTF?!

Still...A great moment for Naomi...I just hope she can stay healthy...

that match sucked.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Honestly Alexa Bliss really sand bagged the Womens division on Smackdown. She's cute and all but overall boring to watch and takes herself way too seriously