The Beautiful Bros? TNA's New (Double) Power Couple?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
ffdacec3c0a8bb564695330937d7cf2f_S.jpg

Everyone knows that the BroMans have been on the lookout for love for the past few weeks. The former tag team champs put a dating video online, began scouting lovely ladies on social media and even challenged each other across dating platforms like Tinder. Last week, however, something big happened when both Bro Men matched profiles with TNA Knockouts. Robbie and Jessie were tight lipped about who the Knockouts were, but planned a double date.

This week on IMPACT, we finally found out who the beautiful women were… stressing the word “BEAUTIFUL”. It was none other than Angelina Love and Velvet Sky, The Beautiful People. TNA fans were shocked but, at the same time, it makes sense that the Bros and the Beauties would fall for one another. After all, birds of a tanned, well-kempt feather flock together!

From what we’ve heard, the date went very well and the Beautiful Bros may very well make an in-ring debut this coming week on IMPACT!

The question on everyone’s mind is: what will happen with DJ Z? Will the Beautiful People be onboard with having their own personal DJ? Or will DJ Z be on the hunt for a Knockout of his own to even the odds with his fellow Bro Men?

Don’t miss IMPACT on Wednesday night to see more TNA’s hottest new power couples!

99fd8eb5de303ad1b3c88cfc3dc90c7c._.gif

Continue reading...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Huwhat? lol.. I'm more interested in what is going to happen to DJ Z like the article mentions.. tis a weird little set up they have going there with that story.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What happened to The BroMans being that comedy tag team/trio who sometimes got important wins? :O This story scares me.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
from Impact

Huwhat? lol.. I'm more interested in what is going to happen to DJ Z like the article mentions..

Hopefully he gtfos from Bromans, turns babyface and kicks ass in the X Division again or something like that. Zema needs to gtfo from Beautiful Bros asap imo ofc

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
from Impact

Hopefully he gtfos from Bromans, turns babyface and kicks ass in the X Division again or something like that. Zema needs to gtfo from Beautiful Bros asap imo ofc

DJ Z....

You're now...in...the...mix

(play all at the same time)

Reactions: Testify