The AWESOME new Xbox 360 ELITE commercial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

hey guys, the 360 ELITE is AWESOME!! Check out this new commercial Microsoft made for it!!

Xbox 360 > ALL!!

[YT]C0wK9uCkH74[/YT]

Kassidy

Reaction score
i would certianly call this spam in this section go post it in hell in a thread or something all ur trying to do is state a console war which no one will agree and everyone will say ps3 is better and then 360 is better then u'll have the one weird person say wii is the best.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This has fanboyism all over it but its ok because you're being the badass you are and crossing iwf's lines.

The commercial is good but, have you seen that creepy ass Dead Space commercial? Now thats an awesome commercial.

Last 360=PS3=Wii

They all have their cool perks.

J

I'd much rather have a system that may have a slight error and be fixed immediately by the company then one that could end up burning my house down when it over heats every 30 minutes.

chessarmy

you're being the badass you are and crossing iwf's lines.

lol, thats what I do. And sorry that I posted this here, I agree that it COULD be considered as Spam, so sorry about that guys. If a mod or admin agrees they will probably move it to HIAT

EDIT: and J-Dawg, I'm sure Sony would fucking recall the PS3 if it burns people's house down. Besides, I didn't hear ANYWHERE that the PS3 overheats in 30 minutes, so I don't know where you are getting your "facts" from. And even if it was true, I know that Sony fixed it by now

PeepShow

Didn't you just make a thread recently saying that the 360's suck and that PS3's OWN?

PS3's are the better investment for the future. It will eventually own 360. Sure it has some good hits now but it still isn't on 360's level. It'll get better then 360 in the future.

360's are where its at CURRENTLY, its practically at its peak and owning PS3. It'll probably lose its thunder by 2010 or late 2009.

Wii is in its on world, they fucking rock and everybody enjoys it, even PS360 fanboys.

My best way to put it since i'm PsWii60 owner.

Edit- And will people please stop using the logic of rrod makes 360 sucks, and overheating makes ps3 suck.

If we're gonna use that logic, then I guess Wii is better then both because it practicallly has no problems whatsoever.

These 3 systems all rock, plain and simple.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ agree with 100% percent but microsoft is releasing a new system in two years so idk that if made right and advertised right wit the same level of games they have now could again own the ps3

Two years, I heard they were waiting till 2014-2015.

Microsoft confirmed their developing Xbox 720.

Sony recently said they are on ground 1 of developing PS4.

Just yesterday, Nintendo revealed that they're working on another console, have you read the interview?

8th Generation gaming will own so bad.

Think of an Unreal Engine 4, the graphics would look like real people lol.