The 3 stooges

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I have never seen 3 less funny people. Honestly, that kind of humour is so outdated it's unreal. Who the hell do they think they are coming on a supposed "Wrestling" show to advertise their no doubt completely unfunny movie.

I'm glad they got booed, I just wished they had them on last week with the Miami crowd, the heat would've been unreal.

They took up a good 15 minutes of that show including the Santino segments, surely that would be better off given to matches rather than that useless bullshit.

Seriously Vince, what is wrong with you? Nobody found those goons even remotely entertaining. So embarassing and it's things like that that make me hate WWE sometimes.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I have never seen 3 less funny people. Honestly, that kind of humour is so outdated it's unreal. Who the hell do they think they are coming on a supposed "Wrestling" show to advertise their no doubt completely unfunny movie.

I'm glad they got booed, I just wished they had them on last week with the Miami crowd, the heat would've been unreal.

They took up a good 15 minutes of that show including the Santino segments, surely that would be better off given to matches rather than that useless bullshit.

Seriously Vince, what is wrong with you? Nobody found those goons even remotely entertaining. So embarassing and it's things like that that make me hate WWE sometimes.
I think they only boo'd cuz that guy came out as hulk hogan.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Crowd done a good thing booing there asses. There were 5 designated segments for the three smurfs yesterday. Vince won't change his mind, he has this philosophy that if WWE goes mainstream it'll be huge - but a fake wrestling show will not go mainstream.

They were so unfunny it's unreal. The sad part is, WWE writers probably created those segments, Vince cares more about comedy writers than proper story-line creators.

majo

Jobber
Reaction score
fast forwarded when the stooges appeared. Came for the wrestling not 3 idiots from a movie I wont see

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
majo said:
fast forwarded when the stooges appeared. Came for the wrestling not 3 idiots from a movie I wont see

The annoying thing is they were so blatantly there to ONLY promote their movie. How WWE expects the WWE fans to cheer them or laugh is beyond me. They, like us, are there for wrestling.