The 2011 Bloody Elbow Tournament of Bad Needs Your Help! [Night Crew]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

Esteemed colleague Brent Brookhouse and I have been dropping hints on Twitter and in the comments about a little project we've been working on, and we're ready to unveal it: The 2011 Bloody Elbow Tournament of Bad.

We ripped off the idea from the Boers and Bernstein show, a local afternoon sports radio show here in Chicago. The concept is simple: compile a list of 64 of the worst things related to the sport of MMA and pit them against one another in an NCAA Tournament-style bracket. You, the readers, vote on each match up until we have our ultimate champion.

Before we can get started, though, we need your help! Brent and I filled up 60 of the 64 slots available, leaving 4 open for reader contributions. Take a look at the bracket for a better idea of what we're looking for. The more specific, humorous, and unique, the better.

Leave suggestions in the comments, send an email to BETournyofBad@gmail.com, or hit up Twitter with the hashtag #BETournyofBad. Brent and I will pick the four best entries, and stick them into the "Play-in" spots.

Big shout out to Anton Tabuena for the fancy graphic.