That's the Spirit - BMTH... Rock release of the year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, all who are familiar with the band Bring Me the Horizon know about the new album dropping on Patriot Day (September 11th). They have departed Metalcore in favor of their Linkin Park/Alternative Metal inspired album, That's the Spirit, and its SOLID AS FUCK. 3 tracks are out, and the most viral has been the single "Throne".

If you're a Linkin Park fan, then I really recommend this, give it a listen.

"Happy Song"

"Throne"

"True Friends"

Now there is also going to be a new version of their hit single "Drown"
here is the original

At Reading festival they closed with this song, and if you listen to it you can hear the changes to it and how it might sound on the new album, like how is tuned down and Oli's vocal sounds for the verses.

Now I want to point out at Reading about the critization for the backing tracks, only Oli relies heavily on it, I wouldn't bash them because Sykes just did all those vocal recording for the new LP, he is probably wiped from it and likes preserving his voice for the recorded versions.

So what do you guys think of this release? The critics that have already heard how it sounds like have given really high reviews for this and by the first 3 singles (not including Drown because its a new version). This has high potential for one of the top rock releases.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Now I want to point out at Reading about the critization for the backing tracks, only Oli relies heavily on it, I wouldn't bash them because Sykes just did all those vocal recording for the new LP, he is probably wiped from it and likes preserving his voice for the recorded versions.

The amount of backing vocals at reading was a joke. That set was disappointing because of it.