That Moment when u realize..... *What do u do*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As Im getting ready for bed, I realize I STILL GOTTA put my freshly cleaned bedsheets back on my bed.
Ugh! :emoji_slight_frown:

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Imagine you went boating, Ur all alone, hving fun on the ocean when suddenly ur motor quits running. U quickly try to restart it, but nothing happens. Thinking that u have a pair of emergency Paddles in the boat, U go searching for them. When u cant find them, u realize that u had just cleaned the boat the day pryor and forgot to load up the paddles. After saying a few bad words to urself, U then proceed back to ur captain's Chair. U start digging around in ur pocket for ur phone to call for help. Again, U remember something, You had put ur phone on the Tailgate of ur truck. You stop and Think, "I hv no paddles, I hv no form of communication......"

*What do u do now? How will u get back to safety? Feel free to add ur own ending to this story. When ur done, Add ur own story for the next person to try and solve/ or Survive, This can be real Scenario's or Pretend Scenario's*